With Social Media as a primary focus, I aim to put my passion, desire for growth, strive for quality, creativity, and professional experience to work in a dynamic and growing industry.
- Social Media: Primary producer of radio stations Social Media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) Constructing composition along with capturing, editing & uploading event posts for thousands of followers. Portfolio available upon request.
- Public Relations: Positively engage the public, answer questions, and enthusiastically create relationships with our brand.
- Event Coordinating: Manager of the Promotions team through events both large (5000+) and small, lead the team with efficient communication and making sure everyone has a role.
- Managing equipment and inventory.
- Being the prominent driver of radio stations large truck titled the Party Ride.
- Helping customers in-store/over the phones with finding the appropriate item to meet their needs, then making the sale.
- Generally was top salesman in my department when it came to Best Buy warranties and attaching additional equipment to the sale.
- Crew on multiple independent film sets as a Grip and Production Assistant, generally helped the overall production in any way possible.
- Freelance work, taught me the power of teamwork and how to network in an industry.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Production Assistant. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Take a look at the most common Production Assistant skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Worked on a team of 5 developers to build a Ruby on Rails chess application that fully enforces the rules of the game. Built many of the app's features, most notably the business logic for en passant and the UI for castling. Followed standard Agile and SCRUM methodologies and best practices including test-driven-development, pair programming, and frequent code reviews under the guidance of Abe Polishchuck, Tech Lead at Fly Flock and mentor at The Firehose Project.