Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
|Portrait Photography Inventory management Studio lighting/Grip Excellent Customer Service Studio Management Lightroom & Adobe CC|
Creative Video Editor skilled in managing competing priorities to deliver exceptional video editing projects within stringent budget and time constraints illustrated over 8 years of industry performance. Aiming to utilize expertise in color correction, grading, and sound editing to add value to an Editor role.
excellant attention to detail
• Supervised youth participants in sports, indoor, and outdoor games.
• Used sound judgement to instruct charges in good manners, acceptable behavior, and desirable attitudes.
• Monitored self-directed activities such as individual reading sessions or table games.
• Guided children in planned play activities.
• Scheduled and conducted tours and field trips and supervised a group of up to 8 children on such trips.
- General Salmon Husbandry
- Collaborations with Indigenous Peoples in Science program development
- Data Collection and Assessment
- Building skill and experience road map for Indigenous people who are interested in a career in aquaculture and fisheries science.
- Managed an experimental drug trial on salmon fry
- General salmon husbandry
- Data collection, entry and management
- Sorting fish caught at Mactaquac Dam
- Brand ambassador and product educator
- Organized and operated product sampling at ANBL locations
- Merchandising and product quality testing
- Built rapport with ANBL staff to help with both merchandising and product knowledge
- Project manager for the final stages of Picaroons interests in construction of the 5 Kings Pub & Picaroons Brewhouse
- Commissioned and managed the set up of a open plan 3 barrel Brewhouse
- Trained, educated and managed the staff on all aspects of the product
- Created and managed complex excel sheets to manage and analyse progress through available data
- Developed, implemented and managed department work flow
- Evaluated and mediated community support requests
- Designed, implemented and managed data capture through events cost reports & evaluation documents
- Co-designed and implemented annual events and marketing plans
- Organized participation in and/ or curated approximately 180 events annually
- Managed and trained a staff of up to 200 people
- Maintained over 140 unique relationships with partners and sponsees
- Activation and maintenance of clients accounts and devices
- Troubleshoot and repair software and hardware issues
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Utilized several databases to serve clients and manage their accounts
- Location Management
- Prep and wrap locations
- Safeguard production equipment and locations
- Uphold set etiquette
- Production, finance, and set management support
- many duties that include but are not limited to:
- Fluent in English
- Functional professionally in French
President, Delegate and Membership Clerk for Local 21 of the New Brunswick Aboriginal Peoples Council.