Check our hand-picked these Recording Engineer resume examples for your next role and increase your chances of getting hired. For a quick start with your own resume, you can edit any of our examples. It takes up to 10 minutes to create a resume using Resumist builder. Download your perfect resume and start your job application today!
Skillful Recording Engineer resume
I am a proficient Multi-Specialist with an innate focus on total satisfaction. I aim to deliver exceptional technical know-how, curiosity, and universal-service skills through a compatible, adaptable, and respected enterprise.
Bachelor of Science2013Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, USA
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Film, Visual Studies, and Health & Societies
Associate of Arts2009Brookhaven College, Farmers Branch, TX, United States
Earned prior to high school graduation
Exceptional group etiquette
Logic Pro X
Mac or PC competent
Digital file management
Revel SystemsDallas, TXClient Solutions Specialist12/2017 to Current• Acts as initial contact with clients • Ensures positive customer experience • Analyzes and resolves technical difficulties during live interaction • Ensures all issues are escalated in accordance with policy and procedures • Maintains thorough follow-ups until and after timely resolutions have been met • Experience troubleshooting clients' PCs, scales, and portable handheld terminals
Blacklite ProductionsCincinnati, OHClient Services and Audio Engineer05/2016 to 11/2018
♩ Prepared production plans for various accounts ♩ Assisted three or more clients during scheduled sessions ♩ Closely follows trends and techniques in non-linear audio editing ♩ Precisely prepared equipment and instrumentation required for clients ♩ Communicated effectively with clients from a spectrum of diverse backgrounds ♩ Performed complex alterations on the structure of client data for diagnostic purposes ♩ Maintained and updated a database of relevant archives, drafts, and projects-in-progress
HobsonsCincinnati, OHClient Solutions Specialist10/2016 to 11/2018
• Assisted with leads to generate new business • Informed customers about issue resolution progress • Handled a large volume of phone calls, chat, and emails • Troubleshooting on various computer systems and databases • Provided thorough support and problem resolution for customers • Responded to customer service emails in a timely and effective manner • Maintained composure and patience in face of difficult customer situations • Supported customers with online technical and account issues & connectivity • Referred difficult issues to senior management while maintaining positive rapport with customers
GOE Music GroupLos Angeles, CAPost Audio Mixer and Recording Engineer11/2015 to 02/2016♩ Recorded, mixed, and mastered audio ♩ Composed music for external clients and in-house artist ♩ Highest profit margin and most booked audio engineer within the company
Harvey Mason MediaLos Angeles, CAInternship09/2015 to 02/2016
♩ Edited audio using Pro Tools and Logic Pro 9
♩ Shared vocal talent as requested for on-going projects ♩ Aided and shadowed staff of producers and mixing engineers ♩ Setup a variety of equipment for recording, including drums, choirs, and solo vocalist
Core Fitness DallasDallas, TXAssistant Creative Director and Producer03/2014 to 11/2014
• Adapted ideas into useful and valuable marketable forms
• Enhanced the company's initial projected vision beyond satisfaction
• Strengthened product market value by identifying and delivering solutions for improvement
PSAV Presentation ServicesGrapevine, TXLead Audio-Visual Technician03/2015 to 07/2015
• Resolved hardware challenges in a prompt and professional manner
• Maintained a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication
• Responsible for accurate and timely, setup, operation, and breakdown of audiovisual equipment
Luminous SoundDallas, TXInternship03/2014 to 06/2014♩ Shadowed Multi-Grammy winning audio engineer
♩ Gathered, archived, and filed account information for company records
♩ Mediated essential duties which aided and sustained client satisfaction and productivity
♩ Participated in tutorials with the chief engineer on business fundamentals and project management
Septien Entertainment GroupCarrollton, TXInternship02/2013 to 04/2013
• Audited classes on the psychological science of marketing
• Reported all registrar information from tangible paperwork into digital records
• Supported scheduling of venue bookings, exhibition events, and student lessons via Asana
Southern Methodist UniversityDallas, TXAudio-Visual Technician09/2012 to 12/2012
• Trained new crew members
• Consistently met multiple daily high-pressure deadlines
• Walked patrons through equipment use and troubleshooting
“I can honestly say Zave and Kevin are exceptional at assisting users of your POS system. Zave was able to handle an issue in less than an hour that I have worked with support multiple times this week to handle. Please hire more people like Zave and Kevin."
"Very very helpful. Love how Zave was a problem solver. He helped with my specific, very custom request. It required sharpness and a complex design to resolve. Thank you Zave."
"Zave was an amazing aid. He was able to walk me through everything to a successful green light! He was polite and completely understood how hectic the day was around me. I'm so grateful to have such a great team player on my side. Thanks, Zave!" "
“Zave is a rock star. Outstanding Support! Zave was very helpful and took his time to solve my original issue and further assist with our network setup. Words cannot express my appreciation. Thank you!"