According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for TV Production Assistant. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
With Social Media as a primary focus, I aim to put my passion, desire for growth, strive for quality, creativity, and professional experience to work in a dynamic and growing industry.
- Social Media: Primary producer of radio stations Social Media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) Constructing composition along with capturing, editing & uploading event posts for thousands of followers. Portfolio available upon request.
- Public Relations: Positively engage the public, answer questions, and enthusiastically create relationships with our brand.
- Event Coordinating: Manager of the Promotions team through events both large (5000+) and small, lead the team with efficient communication and making sure everyone has a role.
- Managing equipment and inventory.
- Being the prominent driver of radio stations large truck titled the Party Ride.
- Helping customers in-store/over the phones with finding the appropriate item to meet their needs, then making the sale.
- Generally was top salesman in my department when it came to Best Buy warranties and attaching additional equipment to the sale.
- Crew on multiple independent film sets as a Grip and Production Assistant, generally helped the overall production in any way possible.
- Freelance work, taught me the power of teamwork and how to network in an industry.
Take a look at the most common TV Production Assistant skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
High-energy Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams.