Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Dedicated Visual Communication Technology student who exhibits a true love for the craft, art and science of the photographic, digital imaging and print processes. Published photographer bringing exceptional knowledge and enthusiasm to every photo shoot.
Experienced In-House Legal Counsel with a demonstrated history of working inboth Indian Courts and Corporate MNC's. Skilled in Document Drafting, Litigation, Legal Advice, Redefining any Legal Process and Dispute Resolution. Also, a strong legal professional focused on Intellectual Property Law, Food Laws and Internet Technology Laws.
1.Contracts –Management of end to end contracts vertical for the brands KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, Also responsible to draft, review and negotiate high value and critical MSAs, NDAs and related letters, addendums and amendments under the heads of supply, distribution, shareholder, business transfer, food/home delivery aggregator, payment gateway, e-wallet, joint promotion, sponsorship, leave & license, trademark & other Intellectual property, new product development,Internet Technology laws & rules related Contracts, PR/advertising agency, celebrity agreements and multiple other agreements.
2. Legal Advisory & Compliance – Rendered legal advice on product packaging & labelling, pricing, marketing campaigns, advertising/comparative advertising, intellectual property, IT laws including PCI-DSS & PA-DSS compliance and supported other departments on day-to-day matters. Occasionally supported on licensing – FSSAI, Legal Metrology, Trade License, Police License, Health NOC etc. Drafted T&Cs for products, packaging, offers/campaigns/TVCs.
3. Litigation – Represented the company in various courts, on various matters relating to Food Safety & Standards Authority of India, Legal Metrology, Standard Weights & Measures Act, Consumer Protection Act, Competition Act, Indian Copyright Act, Labour Laws etc.
Achievement - Driving the Project Award for one of the KFC's digitization project.
Provided legal support to clients on their Trademark cases, and related document & contract review,having worked in an ever changing business scenario, gained tremendous experience in how to manage change in challenging situations.
. Comprehensive research on various facets of procedural and applicable laws on trademarks and Drafting of oppositions, counter statement and evidence of trademarks,
. Basic search of existing trademarks on the Portal and filing of fresh trademarks,
. Comparative study of distinguishing two similar trademarks and citing of infringements if any.
Carried extensive research on various laws relating to
Intellectual Property laws (The Trademarks Act 1999 and The Copyrights Act
Research "SEXUAL HARASSMENT AT WORKPLACE BILL 2010" reforms and related aspects. Extensive Case study of “Vishaka v. state of Rajasthan (landmark judgement for sexual harassment) and formation of committees in organisations and mandates with respect to it.
• Assisting the associates on day to day updates,
• Case study and research work on Contract laws and
Art, Dance and Reading
1. Adept at using leading case law search systems (Manupatra / SSC online)
2. Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi- fluent, French basic.
. Corporate Criminal Liability under Indian Law - Case study of Insider Trading between 2010-2014
. The Legal point on sexual harassment at workplace and anti harassment cells and formation of POSH.
. Liability of Internet Service Providers for Copyright Infringement on the Internet .
. Comprehensive study on Trade secrets in cyberspace.
Concentration: Social Welfare Policy
Honors: Cum Laude