Experienced Pharmacy Technician knowledgeable in all facets of pharmacy operations. Team-oriented and dedicated to collaboratively delivering exceptional customer service. Detail-oriented, execute both clinical and retail functions proficiently. Safety-oriented and well-organized with solid experience coordinating with insurance providers, prescribers and individuals to address issues. Good relationship-building and multitasking skills.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Pharmacy Technician. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
30+ years' success providing administrative support to various levels within an organization.
Take a look at the most common Pharmacy Technician skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Dedicated Sales Associate with 6+ years of sales experience. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Independent worker with high energy and good communication skills . Reliable and friendly, with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
Calhoun Community College, Decatur, AL
Associate of Science General Studies, Expected Graduation-May 2019
Sparkman High School, Harvest, AL
High School Diploma, May 2011
• Operated a cash register for cash, checks and credit card transactions with accuracy.
• Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
• Trained new sales associates.
• Handled all customer relation issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
• Fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration.
• Determined customer needs by asking relevant questions and listening actively to the responses.