Pharmacy technician who is highly energetic, outgoing and detail-oriented. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service.
Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.Offered direction and gave constructive feedback to motivate team members. Hired and trained all employees.
Entered new patient profiles and prescriptions into medication input software system.Communicated directly with doctors' offices via telephone, fax and email.Verified accuracy and completeness of information on prescription and refill requests.Maintained proper storage and security conditions for all drugs.Regularly ordered medication and pharmacy, office and restroom supplies.
(Externship from Remington College)Communicated with all customers and staff in a pleasant and professional manner.Labeled all products appropriately, including cautionary and auxiliary labels.Maintained updated records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories and poison or controlled drug registries.Consistently upheld proper pharmacy and general safety procedures and standards.
Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.Kept the showroom clean and maintained neat, orderly product displays.Processed all sales transactions accurately and in a timely fashion.
I am I.V. Certified and have been trained in Compounding
Ramu Gunda PHT (817)741-7100
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Pharmacy Technician Trainee. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
- Fast Learner
- Easily approachable
- Good time management skills
- Comfortable in working with a team
- packaged chocolates
- stacked and piled merchandise on a fast-moving belt
- carried heavy weight boxes to deliver
- cleaned, organized, and maintained the kitchen area
- Gave out prescriptions for Pick-Up customers
Sunrise Hospital Volunteer (worked two summers)
- Assisted and guided customers and patients to reach their destinations in the hospital
- performed non-clinical work inside offices
-Assisted nurses in delivering food and essentials to patients
Campus Organization (community service APHP)
- volunteered at humanitarian events such as Las Vegas Rescue Mission, Spread the Word, Three Square
- helped raise funds during fundraising events for cancer research
Take a look at the most common Pharmacy Technician Trainee skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.