Bilingual Leasing Professional who takes pride in developing positive relationships with those she encounters to create the most meaningful customer experience. Eager to develop and apply new skills through work that challenges me and encourages others to do the same. Professional experience consists of property management with a focus in student housing apartment sales.
· Generated over $1.2 million in revenue over the course of the properties 10-month leasing season.
· Promoted to Leasing Professional after consistently meeting weekly and monthly sales quotas.
· Led the team in leases signed week over week in year one; remained on pace to do the same in year two.
· Tailored my sales approach during on site property tours to fit the needs of each unique prospect.
· Participated in traffic driving initiatives both on site and during on campus marketing.
· Practiced persistent but calculated follow up with prospects to drive urgency around property deadlines.
· Provided a positive living experience to encourage retention through on site resident events.
· Demonstrated excellent critical thinking skills while resolving resident conflicts and on site disputes.
· Responsible for providing an engaging and encouraging learning environment for kids ages 2-6 years old.
· Diversified my approach to coaching and educating depending on the responsiveness of each individual.
· Communicated openly with parents when highlighting the positives and negatives of their child's day.
· Hosted weekly events to encourage engagement with parents and illustrate of the services we provide.
· Uncovered the unique needs of each individual who entered our store to illustrate the products we carried that best fit them and why.
· Responsible for maintaining a welcoming storefront appeal to best highlight the products we carried.
· Encouraged both positive and negative feedback from our customers to ensure we had a dynamic understanding of whether or not our cliental felt heard and their needs were being met.
Varsity Track & Cross Country August 2011 – May 2015
Animal Refugee Volunteer, Costa Rica Summer 2017
Boys and Girls Club Volunteer Summer 2016
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Apartment Leasing Consultant. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
13+ years customer service experience
Strong Interpersonal Skill
First Aid Trained
Adult/children AED and CPR
Emergency situations management
Staff training and development
Superior communication skills
Policy enforcement skills
Meet incoming prospects and provide immediate assistance while listening to customer needs and preferences to provide accurate advice on finding the perfect apartment
Work with the legal team, maintenance and property manager to produce SODA packets
Follow up with any residents whom have unpaid rent while sending and filing 3-days notices to pay rent or quit
Manage leasing staff ensuring all follow ups were made to ensure all occupancy goals are made
Implement a consultative selling approach on all inbound/outbound calls
Produced over $1.5 million in net sales volume during an average year..
Collaborate closely with peers, property manager, leasing consultants, maintenance crew and concierge to discuss and resolve resident and building issues quickly and effectively
Address and resolve all complaints, concerns and service requirements to ensure prompt and effective remedial action, adherence to contractual obligations and safe housing environment for tenants
Gather, prepare, operate and maintain all equipment and supplies necessary for planned resident activities
Conduct tours of vacant luxury apartment homes for prospective tenants to detail and promote property advantages, features and accommodations
Remain aware of all construction and maintenance projects and notified appropriate individuals of project updates, delays and schedule changes
Check rental eligibility by following On-site's verification process
Work with building owners to enhance business plans, streamline costs and implement strategies to maximize tenant satisfaction and prevent vacancies
Provide for the safety of passengers and manage in-flight emergencies and security in accordance with standard emergency procedures and practices
Instruct passengers on all safety and emergency procedures and answer any questions
Conduct pre-flight and post-flight inspection of aircraft in accordance with Federal Regulations and In-flight Service Manual to ensure all proper equipment are aboard and in working order
Demonstrate ability to effectively respond to medical emergencies and administer First Aid and CPR
Supervise the operation of the additional flight attendants aboard the aircraft while performing most of the same duties
Listen, empathize, apologize and calmly assist in resolving customers concerns
Professionally attend to all passenger needs such as distributing food, beverages, blankets, and pillows
Conduct apartment tours for potential tenants and answered any questions
Manage all day-to-day activities involving tenants, subcontractors and property management
Establish and implement leasing goals while managing an effective lease expiration program
Fully abstract all leases and enter all pertinent information into the Yardi management system.
Promote the property to businesses in the local area through marketing collateral, phone calls and email messages
Settle tenant conflicts in the most effective manner possible
Promote a high level of customer service and assistance by greeting clients, responding to concerns, showing units and quickly resolving issues
Show tenants around properties, highlighting features and redirecting concerns to capture interest
Process background checks on applicants
Planned and coordinated general maintenance and major repairs to keep facilities operational and attractive to tenants ans prospects
Organize files, develop spreadsheets, fax reports and scann documents
Create weekly and monthly reports
Perform management tasks (rental adjustments, resident communications, prospect communications, and marketing)
Train and develop leasing consultants on an on-going basis
Submit delinquency accounts to lawyers & processed Evictions to completion
Work closely with Property and Service Managers on property issues
Manage the preparation of all tenant correspondence, including late payment notices
Compile and deliver monthly reports to corporate office
Answer calls and respond to inquiries from various parties, using strong active listening and open-ended questioning skills to resolve problems.
Directed collection of more than $950.00 in monthly income with consistently high payment rates
UMOM Fundraiser Volunteer- 2014
Monthly Donations to the Delta Care's Fund - 2015-2017 Atlanta, GA
Handmade blanket donation to Children's Hospital- 2015 Atlanta, GA
90% Pass Completion of Delta Fly Right- 2015 Atlanta, GA
Take a look at the most common Apartment Leasing Consultant skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.