Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Ability to Multitask, Prioritize Tasks, Detailed Oriented, Analytical, Manage Time Effectively, thinking outside the box when needed & Excellent Problem-Solving Skills.
|I am Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, AS400, LPS, Equator, etc.|
▪ Daily and Effective Communication with Attorneys and Associates (Via Telephone, Emails, Intercoms(Skype), Tempo, CHIP, FileNet, LPS, etc.
▪ Effective & Timely Processing of Activities & Responsiveness of Alerts to ensure FCL Timeline Management is met.
▪ Excellent in performing routine account-related transactions like the review of different types of Fees, Loss Mitigation processes, review & follow-ups of different Comtags, etc.
▪ Ability to Correctly Process Internal & External Loan-Payoffs using Payoff Template & CHIP(Champion Mortgage).
▪ Knowledge of Mortgage Banking, familiarity with federal and state laws related to GSE Files (FNMA & FHLMC), FHA, VA,REO & HOA files.
▪ Knowledge of CHIP (Champion Mortgage) FileNet & the Process of uploading Payoffs from internal & External sources.
▪ Excellent Computer Skills especially in the use of Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word, Outlook, Access and Power Point.
▪ Ability to Multi-task in order to manage various responsibilities and tasks.
▪ Ability to Minimize Losses through Effective Management of Attorneys in order to ensure that Foreclosure process is Progressing Consistently.
▪ Review, Follow-Up and Completion of 1st Legal Timelines with Attorney firms to ensure that they were completed based on HUD Guideline.
▪ Ensure that Accounts are Properly Documented with actions taken and making sure that all previous notes are read before new actions are taken/documented (to avoid repetition). Correspondence & Explanation of delay, if any is also documented - to Ensure compliance with all State & Investor requirements.
▪ Involved in the Review & Timely Completion of Special Projects & Reports such as the Due Diligence Report using TEMPO & DD Calculator to investigate & resolve impediments and putting a file back Within SLA thereby Proceeding to Foreclosure without any Curtailment.
▪ Ability to manage Timelines effectively and able to catch errors & missing document and then fix the problem in a timely manner so files don't fall out of SLA.
▪ Reviewing different types of Additional Fees (e.g. Restart Fees, Fees for a Motion or Notice, Titles Fees, Fees for Junior & Senior Liens, Fees for AOM/AOB, HOA, Mobile Homes, Non-Jury Trial Fees, Fees to Amend Judgement, Complaint & Hearing, Fees for Mediation, Fees related to MRT & GSE, etc.) using appropriate guidelines and by approving correct amounts as well as ensuring that the Correct Supporting documentation is provided at all times.
▪ Effective communication with Attorneys and BAC Investors (FNMA & FHLMC) via Phone, Emails, Intercoms, LPS, AS400, etc. and per the bank's policy & procedure.
▪ Ensured that accounts are properly documented at all times with actions taken & reasons (if any) a file is going through a delay.
▪ Responsible for timely processing of Foreclosure Files & Projects to ensure that Foreclosure Timeline Management is met.
▪ Knowledge of I-Portal and Process of uploading documents into I-Portal.
▪ Worked hand-in-hand with the Bank's Tax Vendor - The CoreLogic group, to correctly review Taxes and City Liens.
▪ Ability to manage Timelines effectively and able to catch errors in my daily work & projects as soon as they show up.
▪ Knowledge of Mortgage Banking, familiarity with federal and state laws related to the mortgage industry. Knowledge of GSE FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, VA, REO, BULK-REO and HOA Files.
▪ Reviewed REO Files in AS400 and LPS to be sure that REO Codes were correctly launched and reviewed these files to determine the exact reasons files were placed in REO.
▪ Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access.
▪ Review of BPO's and Appraisals for Correctness before Property finally goes to Auction.
▪ Ability to review Junior & Senior Liens using LPS & communicate with CoreLogic & BAC Lien group when needed.
▪ Correct Processing of Foreclosure Processes such as Canceled & Billed, New Referrals, File Transfers, Next day Sale Reviews, etc.
▪ Worked Hand-in-Hand with the Loss Mitigation Group to approve Fees, Taxes and City Liens related to these Processes.
▪ Reviewing Correct amounts for Restart Fess per State and per File type (FHA, FNMA, FHLMA and VA files).
▪ Reviewing Files due for Tax Sales, making sure that correct document are provided.
▪ Managed Files & Projects including the monitoring & reporting of project progress and status.
▪ Keep abreast of changes in policies and programs, procedures, and regulations applicable to Presale Foreclosure.
▪ Ordered Occupancy and Non-Occupancy Inspections as well as FHA Inspection Via CARDS and SAFEGUARDS.
▪ Ensuring that firms are using the correct Reprojections on Files & Processes with the correct number of days.
Quality-focused with 9 years in Mortgage fields experience in Mortgage Consulting, Foreclosure, Loss Mitigation and Commerical Collection. 20 years in Banking in areas Phone Bank Analyst, Installment Loans, Reconciliation, Accounting , Research and Lockbox. Reliable and dependable, multi-task and flexible work well as team player who adapts seamlessly to constantly changes within company. Always maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Able to work in an fast pace environment who goes above and beyond given job responsibilities to achieve superior results. Highly skilled in data entry, 10-Key and encoding items
AS400, LPS/MSP, HSSN, eFannieMae System, LPS Desktop, IVault , Lisa System, Excel , Microsoft Word, Shaw System, Oracle
Banking Operation Skills
3890-Reader/Sorter, 7766- Proof Encoder, Data Entry
A motivated administrative professional seeking a position in a challenging environment. Over 5 years experience successfully providing administrative and secretarial support to the operational department. Proficient in a range of computer applications. Well-developed communication and customer service skills. Proven ability to efficiently plan and manage multiple assignments to meet tight deadlines. A proactive problem-solver who gets the job done.
Established, maintained, and updated files, databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine analysis and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports. Performed and provided group training of 4 to 6 people with a variety of tasks associated with processing foreclosure properties. Managed State Foreclosure timelines. Requested and validated legal documents from third party vendors. Coordinated with third party services for statutory postings and mailings. Established appropriate current foreclosure status of assigned accounts and designed proper disposal codes. Coordinated with team of foreclosure specialists and implemented all tasks as advised by team leader. Evaluated and examined files prior to foreclose sale date to formulate bidding instruction and communicated same to lawyer. Analyzed and designed strategies to minimize all losses via management of attorney and enhanced better foreclosure process.
Ensured maintenance of all processing of activities and administered responsiveness of alerts to determine foreclosure timeline management. Reviewed daily pipeline reports and reallocated resources as dictated by volume to ensure that all timing demands are met on a consistent basis. Analyzed and designed strategies to minimize all losses via management of attorney and enhanced better foreclosure process. Maintained and updated all portfolios by State given by foreclosure management. Performed proper calculation and prepared payoff figures inclusive of provided debt related data to attorneys. Under supervision working to ensure proper utilization of methods and processes. Collected all files from loans vault or mortgage department and ensured transmission of accounts on legal status according to banking policy. Evaluated and examined files with management prior to foreclose sale date to formulate bidding instruction and communicate same to lawyer.
Provided administrative/secretarial support for the department/division such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries. Reviewed loan application packages submitted by loan officers for completeness and conformity to banking/ lending programs. Determined additional information and documentation required to complete underwriting. Examined loan file documentation to determine acceptability of borrower's credit histories, adequacy of liquid assets and financial capacity in relation to loan requests. Maintained a thorough working knowledge of banking/ lending policies, procedures, underwriting guidelines, rate pricing, and requirements for packaging of loans. Liaison with loan officers, mortgage brokers, title companies, credit reporting agencies, appraisers, and other third parties to communicate needs and requirements. Reviewed preliminary title reports, purchase agreements, environmental reports, property inspections reports, appraisal reports, and related documentation for acceptability. Managed the work of loan officers and loan consultants, allocated and utilized resources in an efficient manner and maintained a co-operative, motivated and successful team. Monitored project progress and performance. Provided status reports to the Broker
Fair Housing Law
Tax Credit Compliance
Foreclosure Intervention /Default Counseling
Learn and Earn Budgeting
International Event and Wedding Planner
National Clearing House Association