According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Foreclosure Specialist. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Ability to Multitask, Prioritize Tasks, Detailed Oriented, Analytical, Manage Time Effectively, thinking outside the box when needed & Excellent Problem-Solving Skills.
|I am Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, AS400, LPS, Equator, etc.|
▪ Daily and Effective Communication with Attorneys and Associates (Via Telephone, Emails, Intercoms(Skype), Tempo, CHIP, FileNet, LPS, etc.
▪ Effective & Timely Processing of Activities & Responsiveness of Alerts to ensure FCL Timeline Management is met.
▪ Excellent in performing routine account-related transactions like the review of different types of Fees, Loss Mitigation processes, review & follow-ups of different Comtags, etc.
▪ Ability to Correctly Process Internal & External Loan-Payoffs using Payoff Template & CHIP(Champion Mortgage).
▪ Knowledge of Mortgage Banking, familiarity with federal and state laws related to GSE Files (FNMA & FHLMC), FHA, VA,REO & HOA files.
▪ Knowledge of CHIP (Champion Mortgage) FileNet & the Process of uploading Payoffs from internal & External sources.
▪ Excellent Computer Skills especially in the use of Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word, Outlook, Access and Power Point.
▪ Ability to Multi-task in order to manage various responsibilities and tasks.
▪ Ability to Minimize Losses through Effective Management of Attorneys in order to ensure that Foreclosure process is Progressing Consistently.
▪ Review, Follow-Up and Completion of 1st Legal Timelines with Attorney firms to ensure that they were completed based on HUD Guideline.
▪ Ensure that Accounts are Properly Documented with actions taken and making sure that all previous notes are read before new actions are taken/documented (to avoid repetition). Correspondence & Explanation of delay, if any is also documented - to Ensure compliance with all State & Investor requirements.
▪ Involved in the Review & Timely Completion of Special Projects & Reports such as the Due Diligence Report using TEMPO & DD Calculator to investigate & resolve impediments and putting a file back Within SLA thereby Proceeding to Foreclosure without any Curtailment.
▪ Ability to manage Timelines effectively and able to catch errors & missing document and then fix the problem in a timely manner so files don't fall out of SLA.
▪ Reviewing different types of Additional Fees (e.g. Restart Fees, Fees for a Motion or Notice, Titles Fees, Fees for Junior & Senior Liens, Fees for AOM/AOB, HOA, Mobile Homes, Non-Jury Trial Fees, Fees to Amend Judgement, Complaint & Hearing, Fees for Mediation, Fees related to MRT & GSE, etc.) using appropriate guidelines and by approving correct amounts as well as ensuring that the Correct Supporting documentation is provided at all times.
▪ Effective communication with Attorneys and BAC Investors (FNMA & FHLMC) via Phone, Emails, Intercoms, LPS, AS400, etc. and per the bank's policy & procedure.
▪ Ensured that accounts are properly documented at all times with actions taken & reasons (if any) a file is going through a delay.
▪ Responsible for timely processing of Foreclosure Files & Projects to ensure that Foreclosure Timeline Management is met.
▪ Knowledge of I-Portal and Process of uploading documents into I-Portal.
▪ Worked hand-in-hand with the Bank's Tax Vendor - The CoreLogic group, to correctly review Taxes and City Liens.
▪ Ability to manage Timelines effectively and able to catch errors in my daily work & projects as soon as they show up.
▪ Knowledge of Mortgage Banking, familiarity with federal and state laws related to the mortgage industry. Knowledge of GSE FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, VA, REO, BULK-REO and HOA Files.
▪ Reviewed REO Files in AS400 and LPS to be sure that REO Codes were correctly launched and reviewed these files to determine the exact reasons files were placed in REO.
▪ Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access.
▪ Review of BPO's and Appraisals for Correctness before Property finally goes to Auction.
▪ Ability to review Junior & Senior Liens using LPS & communicate with CoreLogic & BAC Lien group when needed.
▪ Correct Processing of Foreclosure Processes such as Canceled & Billed, New Referrals, File Transfers, Next day Sale Reviews, etc.
▪ Worked Hand-in-Hand with the Loss Mitigation Group to approve Fees, Taxes and City Liens related to these Processes.
▪ Reviewing Correct amounts for Restart Fess per State and per File type (FHA, FNMA, FHLMA and VA files).
▪ Reviewing Files due for Tax Sales, making sure that correct document are provided.
▪ Managed Files & Projects including the monitoring & reporting of project progress and status.
▪ Keep abreast of changes in policies and programs, procedures, and regulations applicable to Presale Foreclosure.
▪ Ordered Occupancy and Non-Occupancy Inspections as well as FHA Inspection Via CARDS and SAFEGUARDS.
▪ Ensuring that firms are using the correct Reprojections on Files & Processes with the correct number of days.
Take a look at the most common Foreclosure Specialist skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Quality-focused with 9 years in Mortgage fields experience in Mortgage Consulting, Foreclosure, Loss Mitigation and Commerical Collection. 20 years in Banking in areas Phone Bank Analyst, Installment Loans, Reconciliation, Accounting , Research and Lockbox. Reliable and dependable, multi-task and flexible work well as team player who adapts seamlessly to constantly changes within company. Always maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Able to work in an fast pace environment who goes above and beyond given job responsibilities to achieve superior results. Highly skilled in data entry, 10-Key and encoding items
AS400, LPS/MSP, HSSN, eFannieMae System, LPS Desktop, IVault , Lisa System, Excel , Microsoft Word, Shaw System, Oracle
Banking Operation Skills
3890-Reader/Sorter, 7766- Proof Encoder, Data Entry