• End user support included troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that included collecting, consolidating and analysis of service metrics to facilitate decision making related to service improvements.
• Supported infrastructure Change management in an enterprise organization that resulted in stronger compliance of HIPAA and SOX requirements within ITIL change and release management practice and application delivery processes
• Provide tier 2 support of Document Management System for technical and data issues related to web-based application that resulted in identification of critical application failures
• Provided end user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues that resulted in a reduction of service tickets
• Oversaw various implementation and re-engineering projects from conceptualization to completion
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Lease Analyst. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
2017-2019 Rangeela - Lead Director
Rangeela is an annual culture show which includes 300 participants and 4000 plus audience members cumulatively
Take a look at the most common Lease Analyst skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Experienced bilingual Technical Support Analyst with over 4 years of experience in Information Technology Industry and over 2 years Salesforce CRM Administrator experience. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements.
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Credential ID: 21318868
Received the Outstanding Student Award from Great Bay Community College for leading the International Club for 3 years. The club consisted of 20+ new and existing students from a range of countries. As president I arranged, hosted meetings and scheduled work for club members to raise club funds.
- Examined job orders to determine quantity, stock specifications, colors and special printing instructions.
- Logged, trafficked and updated projects in job management software.
- Multi-tasked to keep all assigned projects running effectively and efficiently.
- Distributed an updated weekly report of project priorities to team members and management.
Rose Dow - Project Manager at Speedpro Imaging
Phone: (978) 828-7030
Shari Piper - Customer Support Manager at Amadeus Hospitality
Phone: (603) 204-4080
Bill Pingree - Retired Portsmouth Orthodontist
Phone: (603) 370-1944