Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Bilingual Leasing Professional who takes pride in developing positive relationships with those she encounters to create the most meaningful customer experience. Eager to develop and apply new skills through work that challenges me and encourages others to do the same. Professional experience consists of property management with a focus in student housing apartment sales.
· Generated over $1.2 million in revenue over the course of the properties 10-month leasing season.
· Promoted to Leasing Professional after consistently meeting weekly and monthly sales quotas.
· Led the team in leases signed week over week in year one; remained on pace to do the same in year two.
· Tailored my sales approach during on site property tours to fit the needs of each unique prospect.
· Participated in traffic driving initiatives both on site and during on campus marketing.
· Practiced persistent but calculated follow up with prospects to drive urgency around property deadlines.
· Provided a positive living experience to encourage retention through on site resident events.
· Demonstrated excellent critical thinking skills while resolving resident conflicts and on site disputes.
· Responsible for providing an engaging and encouraging learning environment for kids ages 2-6 years old.
· Diversified my approach to coaching and educating depending on the responsiveness of each individual.
· Communicated openly with parents when highlighting the positives and negatives of their child's day.
· Hosted weekly events to encourage engagement with parents and illustrate of the services we provide.
· Uncovered the unique needs of each individual who entered our store to illustrate the products we carried that best fit them and why.
· Responsible for maintaining a welcoming storefront appeal to best highlight the products we carried.
· Encouraged both positive and negative feedback from our customers to ensure we had a dynamic understanding of whether or not our cliental felt heard and their needs were being met.
Varsity Track & Cross Country August 2011 – May 2015
Animal Refugee Volunteer, Costa Rica Summer 2017
Boys and Girls Club Volunteer Summer 2016
Results-oriented Medical Sales Representative who consistently exceeds customer retention goals and excels at uncovering customer needs, finding solutions and handling objections.
Spirit of Excellence Award
Sigma Alpha Omicron Award
Professional and well-grounded office team member with superior clerical skills and property management expertise. Successful at satisfying customer needs while meeting and exceeding business objectives. Smoothly handles all types of administrative tasks, including coordinating mail, records and reports. Offering a successful career spanning more than 5 years.
Presently, I have been working as a leasing professional in multi-tenant apartment communities. Prior to this year, my career was in commercial/industrial real estate.I have been using Yardi and MRI residential software and Microsoft Office at the properties that I have been assigned to over the last year.
I have twenty years of experience as a commercial property manager. I am diligent when it comes to attention to detail, and excel in owner and tenant communication skills. I prepared budgets as well as annual, quarterly and monthly financial reports using Yard Genesis software. I havestrong organizational skills and the ability to process work quickly, and accurately with changing priorities.
Tours, Fair Housing certificate to ensure compliance as well as four leasing on-line courses of 48 hours.
Making appointments for tours on-line, telephone and walk-ins using MRI Residential Software.
Post Craig's List marketing blasts for property.
Follow-up with on-line, Craig's List, telephone, walk-ins and Tour inquiries.
Inspect models and leasing office for point-of-contact immaculate presentation.
Prepare punch-lists for maintenance technicians for the models and work orders from tenants.
Prepare Excel spreadsheet of approximately 3,000 applicants for lottery on-line and mailer for low-income housing.
Place work orders from tenants to maintenance. MRI
Independently open and close leasing office and manage day-today operation of property.
Managed 450,000 sq.ft. of commercial/industrial, office and residential properties in Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Cerritos, South Gate, Commerce, Pico Rivera, Montebello and Hayward, California.
Academic Achievement: Dean's list 1.
48 Hours of Residential Fair Housing and Leasing on-line training.
BRE Salesperson License #01198673 maintained to June 2017.
Completed 45 hours of BRE courses for continuing education requirement.
for reinstatement of my license. Submitted to BRE August 2017.
Residential appraiser license 1.
Microsoft Office Suite
YARDI Systems, MRI Residential