Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Bilingual Leasing Professional who takes pride in developing positive relationships with those she encounters to create the most meaningful customer experience. Eager to develop and apply new skills through work that challenges me and encourages others to do the same. Professional experience consists of property management with a focus in student housing apartment sales.
· Generated over $1.2 million in revenue over the course of the properties 10-month leasing season.
· Promoted to Leasing Professional after consistently meeting weekly and monthly sales quotas.
· Led the team in leases signed week over week in year one; remained on pace to do the same in year two.
· Tailored my sales approach during on site property tours to fit the needs of each unique prospect.
· Participated in traffic driving initiatives both on site and during on campus marketing.
· Practiced persistent but calculated follow up with prospects to drive urgency around property deadlines.
· Provided a positive living experience to encourage retention through on site resident events.
· Demonstrated excellent critical thinking skills while resolving resident conflicts and on site disputes.
· Responsible for providing an engaging and encouraging learning environment for kids ages 2-6 years old.
· Diversified my approach to coaching and educating depending on the responsiveness of each individual.
· Communicated openly with parents when highlighting the positives and negatives of their child's day.
· Hosted weekly events to encourage engagement with parents and illustrate of the services we provide.
· Uncovered the unique needs of each individual who entered our store to illustrate the products we carried that best fit them and why.
· Responsible for maintaining a welcoming storefront appeal to best highlight the products we carried.
· Encouraged both positive and negative feedback from our customers to ensure we had a dynamic understanding of whether or not our cliental felt heard and their needs were being met.
Varsity Track & Cross Country August 2011 – May 2015
Animal Refugee Volunteer, Costa Rica Summer 2017
Boys and Girls Club Volunteer Summer 2016
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Leasing Professional. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Results-oriented Medical Sales Representative who consistently exceeds customer retention goals and excels at uncovering customer needs, finding solutions and handling objections.
Spirit of Excellence Award
Sigma Alpha Omicron Award
Take a look at the most common Leasing Professional skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Professional and well-grounded office team member with superior clerical skills and property management expertise. Successful at satisfying customer needs while meeting and exceeding business objectives. Smoothly handles all types of administrative tasks, including coordinating mail, records and reports. Offering a successful career spanning more than 5 years.