Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Member of Phi Theta Kappa
* Took the ASWB Social Work Boards March 2019 and passed. I will receive my social work license number within the next month from Mississippi Board of Examiners.
Administrative professional offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines and works with a high level of multicultural awareness and adaptability. Dedicated Supervisor with track record of success ensuring productivity within demanding service environment. Implements methodical and thorough approach to leadership.
Talented User/Network Support Specialist with a knack for finding solutions quickly and exceeding user expectations seeking to bring 4 years of IT experience to a fast-paced tech environment.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to corporate and HR executives.
• Deal with employee requests regarding HR issues, rules, and regulations.
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
• Screening applications to choose best candidates.
• Use Boolean Search to find prospects.
• Maintain a recruitment volume of 30-80 vacancies and a high fill ratio.
• Find at least one hundred prospects a week.
• Advertising vacancies and interviewing applicants.
• Make at least fifty cold calls a day to potential candidates.
• Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews.
• Conduct preliminary phone interviews of candidates.
• Create new hire folders and orientation paperwork for employees.
• Use HRIS system to keep track of employee data.
• Understand job openings for each client.
• I-9, background checks, and w-4 completion.