Dedicated, enthusiastic, Public Relations professional, with experience effectively promoting and enhancing community relations programs and maintaining active and positive relations, with an extensive network of personal and business contacts in the Bay County area.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Director of Sales. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Take a look at the most common Director of Sales skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Accomplished and results-driven bilingual (Portuguese & English) Human Resources Director bringing 5 years experience in human resources management, organizational development, and training.
Created job postings for new hires and completed recruitment by outreaching within community organizations; conducting job interviews, screening applicants, corresponding with applicants, verifying references and training new employees on company policies and negotiations.
• Processed payroll in time and attendance system and administered benefits to ensure accurate payment and classification for employees.
• Entered employee records, tax information, garnishments, salary adjustments, and payments within the HRIS tracking system.
• Administered benefits for medical, dental, 401k, life insurance products; supporting open enrollment, employee questions, billing, and managing escalated issues.
• Managed employment paperwork, records, files, and maintained Safety and OSHA log.
• Provided lead support for special projects such as developing trainee programs and assembling benefit packets for employees.
• Conducted background checks, phone interviews, employment verifications, record maintenance, I-9, confidentiality, etc., of employees.
• Processed and analyzed human resource and payroll reports by extracting data.
• Increased employee retention by 50% through selective hiring practices and benefits.
• Responsible for providing support through daily assistance with linguist support, database maintenance, vendor-related training, issues and questions
• Assist with departmental negotiations/ preferred pricing agreements with top vendors on an ongoing basis, as required
• Utilize data analytics and trending for early identification of performance issues, visibility into total external costs, dormant vendors, and language/client health
• Promote newly recruited and tested linguists to the appropriate production teams and oversee their training and onboarding into specialized subject matters and material types
• Collaborate and network with internal teams to establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators, proofreaders, production staff and internal quality managers globally
Managed all aspects of relationships with publisher to achieve revenue and profitability goals.
Drove initiatives across cross-functional teams to improve vendor and customer experience while meeting tight deadlines.
Developed and executed negotiation strategy to achieve financial goals for books business.
Partnered with vendors to resolve chronic issues including data quality, transportation and automation of feeds.
Established an improved system for reviewing Nielson data on a weekly and annual basis.
Developed a standardized reporting process for deals reporting, and worked with cross-functional partners to develop updated standards for nominations.
Conducted financial analysis and identified business opportunities in assigned categories of travel and calendars to reach growth targets.
• Ranked in top 5% of 175+ sales representatives nationwide for 6 consecutive quarters.
• Used consultative sales method to increase sales volumes by 150% in 2017
• Responsible for sales forecasts on a daily, weekly, and quarterly basis - forecasting accuracy above 85%
• Upsold services and enhanced customer experiences by explaining all aspects of travel options
• Conducted in-person presentations, meetings, and promotion of events to prospective clients
• Attended and hosted networking events to promote international trips
• Advised customers with the necessary information about Travel Documents, Insurance, and any other important information
• Visited and toured prospective language schools in Europe, United States, and Canada
• Created invoices, managed customer database, solved customer service and vendor problems
• Processed 500+ daily invoices, check requests and wire transfer of foreign and domestic currency averaging total daily payments of 500K-1M
• Assisted procurement in matching purchase order to sales and expenses
• Monitored the status of discrepancy invoices and accounts payable reconciliations
• Coordinated with vendors regarding remittance details and payment issues
• Ensured that accounts were reconciled and vouchers were processed timely and accurately
• Researched chargebacks stemming from returns, credits and/or short payment of invoices
• Responsible for assisting the major vendors team in reaching their monthly, quarterly, and yearly discrepancy goals
• Managed all HR functions for two locations (Sāo Carlos / SP, Jaraguá / SP) for 450 employees
• Reduced company turnover from an annual average of 27% to 15.3% by improving company culture and engagement by re-designing human resources function to align with strategic direction
•Improved employee engagement by 12% by introducing performance based awards, and an annual employee engagement survey; created/improved and implemented various practices and polices based on the results of the survey
• Selected as Lean Champion to introduce Lean methodology to the organization
• Recruited/interviewed candidates for hire, prepared new hire packets, conducted employee reviews, termination, and exit interviews
• Managed the creation and administration of: human resources policies/procedures, regulatory training, employee relations, performance management, talent management, talent acquisition and staffing, training and development, and new hire orientation
• Managed, procured, and administered compensation and benefit programs
• Fluent in English and Portuguese