Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
· Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
Assist in the operations of the department by maintaining sound knowledge of assigned functions, tasks, policies, procedures and systems
Ø Fulfilment of account write-off request
Ø Next day review of unpostable transactions for all branch/ private banking
Ø Support any tasks or projects as assigned by management
· Contribute to the execution of Business Continuity Plan
· Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment
· Understands how the Bank's risk appetite and culture should be considered in the day-to-day activities and decisions.
· Pursues effective and efficient operations while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of business controls to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk and AML/ATF risk.
· Maintain quality service by adhering to policies, procedures and standards.
· Initiate referrals to the appropriate team member to ensure excellent customer experience.
· Welcome warmly customers & meet their financial service needs including transactions with seamless execution.
· Identify and escalate issues appropriately
· Treating every interaction as an opportunity to create a loyal customer.
· Provide the highest level of service to our customers
· Accurately complete transactions with a sense of urgency and have an eye for detail
· Constantly share ideas, feedback and thoughts to improve overall work efficiency
· Engage in revenue generation and sales based activities in order to achieve performance objectives.
· Participated in development meetings for high-value customers and business operations updates.
· Gathered requirements for ongoing projects and organized details for management use.
· Built strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and devised strategies, initiatives, and events promoting products and services.
Reliable Customer Service Representative with extensive track record in demanding sales and account management environments. Strong presenter, communicator and problem resolutionist able to work effectively and productively with diverse customers and individual needs.
Provide an exceptional customer shopping experience by ensuring that both the store and online customers are always the #1 priority. Service the customer in a helpful and friendly manner including point of sale transactions, credit and loyalty program enrollment, and helping him/her find what he/she is looking for. Collaborate with Managers, Leads and Colleagues throughout the store to create a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment; maintain sales floor and fitting room recovery standards to include fitting room stalls, sorting merchandise and ensuring merchandise is worked back to sales floor as soon as time permits. Participate in the physical inventory process and ensure that shortage prevention initiatives are executed. Collaborate with peers to coordinate merchandise support tasks and flex between tasks (merchandising, pricing, signing, fulfillment, replenishment, receiving, reverse logistics, radio frequency scanning, and stockroom maintenance) as needed to ensure completion/execution.
Give total sales solution to customers regarding their wireless/mobility needs. Sell the value for TMobile devices, accessories and service plans, maximizing customer connections, saving customers money, personalizing the customer's experience & protecting their investment(s). Delivers outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty. Meets & exceeded key performance objectives that include sales and customer satisfaction goals. Ensure accurate customer account set-up to allow service & equipment use before leaving the store. Identified the right solutions to customer billing, technical and or account issues. Complied with all operational policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct
Brought world-class customer service by delivering the four core service principles. Greeted and established rapport with customers, engaging them in conversations about all our products and services. Asked questions to identify customer needs, providing recommendations using your product knowledge to connect our customer with the right solutions. Responded to customer's concerns and questions, and wrap up the sale. Ensured store was stocked appropriately with in demand titles and customer requests. Ensured that products are put on the selling floor when received, identifying, organizing, shelving, and zoning in accordance with ISO, VMS and shelving guidelines. Maintained maintenance of the selling floor during each shift. Assisted in any area of the store when necessary. Protected company assets by adhering to all inventory and loss prevention standards, properly completing weekly cycle counts and inventories.
Interacted with and assisted customers. Managed inbound calls. Conducted & processed orders. Helped in receiving and stocking procedures. Aided in merchandising procedures. Responsible for maintaining assigned sections in store & maintained plan-o-grams. Ensures proper labeling and signing. Executed corporate directed price changes and clearance markdowns. Assisted in ensuring data integrity & seasonal pack away
Goal-oriented candidate, dedicated and hardworking with an internal drive to deliver excellence. Team player with a strong background in giving superior customer service in the restaurant environment. Easily adaptable to new work environments and able to learn new task procedures quickly and effectively.
Solutions-focused, versatile management professional offering a comprehensive background supporting U.S. military operations in roles of increasing responsibility during a 3.5 year career in the United States Air Force. Effective communicator who quickly masters new roles and technologies to achieve positive results.