Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Product specialist/sales support with wide-ranging medical field and operating room experience with a passion for health and wellness. Experience communicating regularly with physicians about current and new products in order to support sales representatives. Seeking a challenging and rewarding role as a Sales Representative.
- Provide clinical surgical support by managing all relevant equipment.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting and maintaining Stryker equipment and or other related devices.
- Work with surgeons, O.R. personnel, central processing, biomedical and all other related personnel.
- Provide physicians and OR personnel with information on new and current products.
- Accurately record and report all surgical procedure information.
- Analyze and resolve both routine and non-routine product issues expediently using independent judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- On-the-spot problem solving
- Perform well under pressure
- Pick up on new concepts and information quickly
Responsibilities include preparing legal document for client files and for courts. Research and assistance in drafting case submissions i.e land law and administrative work when required. Creation of legal documents for the sale of property, i.e. land law.
Project Lead: Engaging Refugee Youth – Legal Education
Responsibilities include to lead the planning and facilitation of the legal education forums. Prepare and deliver presentations across Ontario, conduct event outreach, liaise between key stakeholders, assist in communications/social media activities and provide administrative and outreach support to project coordinator.
Responsibilities include to assist the legal team to expand legal resources covering family law, criminal law and human rights law - employment law. This includes client care and to maintain responsibility for client files while in possession of them, as well as, participate in client interviews and administrative tasks.
Initial point of contact to handle client inquiries, activities include but not limited to shadowing solicitors, drafting reports, problem management and client interviews.
An opportunity to experience a day within one of London's top law firms. An experience aimed at providing students with a level of insight within the company to better understand the life of an employee in a top class firm.
Training program that allowed students to research and critically evaluate active appeal cases. This includes drafting a direction to council, to potentially be submitted by the supervising solicitors during an active appeals case.
Quality-focused student assistant with an excellent work ethic who is committed to approaching administrative tasks with tenacity and attention to detail.