A committed and well motivated individual who aspires to hold a position where I will be able to interact with customers on a daily basis. Being able to offer concise and polite assistance in a phone conversation. Highly articulate and having a clear friendly voice. Currently looking for an exciting opportunity in a customer focused environment, where I will be able to deliver a high-quality service and support my employers vision.
Supervisor: Annayssa Perez
Supervisor: Bonny, Dr. Jackson
Dentists: Dr. Nathan Horton, Dr. Mike Millburn and Dr. Brad Copple
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Athletic Training Student. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Take a look at the most common Athletic Training Student skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Product specialist/sales support with wide-ranging medical field and operating room experience with a passion for health and wellness. Experience communicating regularly with physicians about current and new products in order to support sales representatives. Seeking a challenging and rewarding role as a Sales Representative.
- Provide clinical surgical support by managing all relevant equipment.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting and maintaining Stryker equipment and or other related devices.
- Work with surgeons, O.R. personnel, central processing, biomedical and all other related personnel.
- Provide physicians and OR personnel with information on new and current products.
- Accurately record and report all surgical procedure information.
- Analyze and resolve both routine and non-routine product issues expediently using independent judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- On-the-spot problem solving
- Perform well under pressure
- Pick up on new concepts and information quickly