Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Experience working in various environments, all of which have sharpened my professionalism and constitutes a multi-faceted agent. Knowledgeable in maintaining outstanding relationships with clients. Exceptional understanding as to how to be utilized as a member of a professional team. Proven to be an effective leader and problem-solver always leading tenacity and grace.
Charismatic and Outgoing
Great Public Speaker
Efosa is a technology consultant with a strong passion for social innovation, community impact & entrepreneurship.
• He formed and leads the Canada chapter of Dell for Entrepreneurs.
• He leads the community outreach pillar of the Dell Technologies Canada Corporate Social Responsibility Committee.
• He leads the community outreach pillar of the Dell Canada Black Networking Alliance.
• In each capacity he guides planning, execution and partnerships.
• He received the Inspire Award in May 2020, for advancing Dell's Social Impact initiatives in Canada.
• He managed 200 IT business accounts for startups that use Dell Technologies across Canada, between May 2018 - May 2019.
• His main duties involved IT consulting, along with building & maintaining company relationships.
• He was promoted to the senior account manager role in June 2019, and is currently responsible for a team of 30 account managers.
• He oversees his team's largest revenue deals, with a focus on end to end solutions and full scope architectures (multimillion USD).
• He played competitively for the University of Toronto Soccer team (3 seasons) from 2015 to 2018.
• He restarted the University of Toronto Scarborough African Students Association on the founding team, in May 2015.
• He currently teaches Grade 5 kids in the Junior Achievement Canada Business World Program.
• He currently serves on the board of the University of Toronto Black Students in Business.
• He is currently a mentee in the Black Professionals in Technology Network's Cultivate Mentorship Program.
Directed all security and emergency management facets of the hospital while attending nursing school. Upon graduation of nursing school performed all facets of emergency care in a level 4 emergency room and perform nursing care at urgent care clinic
Teach Health Science, Medical Terminology, Emergency Medical Technician classes to high school students and boys soccer coach