Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Friendly Registered Nurse dedicated to compassionate, safe, and effective multitasking. Looking for emergency room position to expand knowledge, and patient care.
Registered Nurse (2018- Present)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (2018-Present)
Basic Life Support (2016- Present)
Registered Pharmacy Technician (2016- 2018)
Customer service professional with 5+ years of customer service experience. Most of my experience lies in retail, both in store and the food service industry. I have cash handling experience, and have obtained some managerial training. I'm looking for a company that would allow me to expand on my customer service skills and enter into the managerial field.
Energetic, highly motivated and detail-oriented Senior Court Clerk / Notary Public,
possessing excellent communication and resolution skills.
Currently seeking to obtain a position as a Case Management Coordinator.
Warehouse Worker accomplished in organizing shipments and loading trucks for fast and efficient customer delivery.
* Used propane forklift to load trailer at warehouse.
* Prepared pallets by following prescribed stacking arrangement and properly tagging pallets.
* Recorded numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
* Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
* Oversaw special orders and after-hours, urgent shipping jobs.
* Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.
* Conducted monthly, quarterly and yearly inventories of warehouse stock.
* Oversaw warehousing and storage practices and housekeeping.
* Received incoming shipments and reviewed contents against purchase order for accuracy.
* Followed proper selection procedures as established by the company.
* Worked at a rapid pace to meet tight deadlines.
* Verified and recorded the count and condition of cargo received.
* Operated powered lift trucks, electric pallet jack, slip sheet and stand up reach
Responsible medical secretary and unit clerk experienced in sales, receiving, organizing, and filing complex information. Self-directed and resourceful with professional demeanor and hard-working mindset. Committed to maintaining high standards of accuracy, productivity and confidentiality. Excels at computers and customer service.
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences –AACBS Accredited
Bachelors of Liberal Arts in Psychology Candidate
I have 3 years into my Bachelors for Psychology.
BLS - Basic Life Support
Seeking to obtain a challenging position that will enable me to use my skills and which offers future opportunities and growth.
All billing for orthopedic department (office visits and surgeries)
Collections (patients, insurance and law offices)
Provide all medical records (patient, insurance and law offices)
Sort through all mail and disperse to approriate department
Answer all incoming phone calls
General office duties (fax, email, scan and mail)
To secure a position with a company that will contribute in achieving my short and long term goals. To be employed by a company which values staff members and encourages personal development. Maintain a high standard in every task I am given.
Excellent Communication Skills, Able to work well in a Team Environment, Can Follow Instructions, Adaptable, Friendly & Reliable, Well Organized, Dedicated Hard Worker, Willing to learn New things, Quick to learn.
P.T.S Services Ltd