Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
I am a certified forklift diver.
I have teamwork skills
I have experience with delivery trucks-semis.
I can run a cash register
I have experience in sales
I'm personable and easy to get along with.
I will stay on task and get the job done.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Warehouse Assistant. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
• Responsible for growing company supplier portfolio to more than triple initial supplier list upon commencement of role, including 4 major suppliers in key market
• Implementation of indoor training centre (construction and operating programs) as well as being head coach for a period of 12 months.
• Implementation of "Ambassador Program" in which high profile athletes (Cricket and Netball) were used for advertising and extended brand exposure.
• 2011 achieved 140% of GP Target
• 2012 achieved 150% of GP Target
• Increased Club, School and Association business for the group
• -End of 2011 - 12 clubs in total contracted
• -End of 2012 - 20 clubs in total contracted
• -End of 2013 - 24 clubs in total contracted
• Procurement and purchasing for the entire group
• Point of contact for all suppliers and advertising partners (over 20 different companies)
• Staffing, rostering and Team leadership across 3 stores with 12 casual staff and 2 managers.
• Daily reconciliation of cash/sales from head office store • Customer service, POS operation, cash handling, store presentation, enquiries and complaints all handled directly
• Budgeting for group expenditure, including indent ordering.
• Reporting directly to Directors on daily basis and liaising/providing support.
• Ensuring all accounts and payroll were efficiently handled.
• Overseeing operation of head office as well 3 retail outlets and 2 cricket training facilities.
• Responsible for all advertising and promotional work (print and electronic), including social media (Facebook and Twitter)
• Responsible for warehousing co-ordination, logistics as well as on-line ordering system
• Assisting General Manger with pricing and supplier negotiation.
• Implementing participation and volunteer programs throughout the NSW Schools system as well as DCA affiliates and clubs in designated region
• Direct point of contact for all schools within zoned region • Responsible for rostering and diarising appropriate programs for 3 casual staff for a period of 26 weeks each.
• Key focus was to grow participation rates in cricket across all areas and targets achieved in each region. (West 6 months, East 12 months, North 9 months) meeting targets should be under achievement?
• Added to list of accredited coaches responsible for implementing Level & Level 1 coaching programs
• Reporting directly to Cricket Manager and liaising/providing support with Senior management on a daily basis
• Assisting with other ad-hoc duties as required
Warehousing of stock, and delivery of goods to company customer base located all over Sydney and South Coast of NSW.
Obtained both a MR NSW Drivers license and Forklift license to further strengthen work credentials and value to the company.
Take a look at the most common Warehouse Assistant skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.