Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
IT professional with over thirteen years of experience and an increasing range of industry experience with strong computer skills. Experienced in Windows, Solarwinds, ServiceNow, Secret Server, Putty, Tera Term, and many other programs. Capable of meeting the most critical of deadlines with success. Highly adept at task prioritization and well versed in Computer Networking, data Cabling and Data Center build-outs.
Completed computer networking courses & CCNA training.
Shift Supervisor in retail environments with exemplary cash register system skills and proven commitment to store cleanliness and safety. Determined to lead and promote high levels of customer service and engagement efforts.
Hard working technician who is proficient in problem solving complex heavy equipment/truck repair issues while consistently delivering quality service.
-Diagnosed systems by troubleshooting malfunctions and tracing problems.
-Removed malfunctioning parts and repaired components or installed new ones.
-Performed warranty service and filed all paperwork.
-Diagnosed problems with brakes, steering and transmissions using visual inspections, computer programs and specialized equipment.
-Processed work orders and prioritized jobs.
-Evaluated all vehicle systems to assess function and uncover defects.
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services on truck and trailer equipment.
- Identify warrantable repairs and document on repair order.
- Perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner.
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers, motor analyzers, chassis charts, and pressure gauges.
- Specialize in repairing and troubleshooting of major components such as engine, transmissions and differentials, to include replacing complete assemblies, turbochargers, fuel system components etc.
- MACS Certified
Dedicated Customer Service Representative who provides exceptional customer service through active listening and problem solving. Exceptional Computer aptitude and telephone etiquette.