Experienced and excellent with research, time management and problem solving skills. Ability to function at a high level in a wide variety of settings.
was hired as file clerk, within 3 months was promoted to IT Technician, next 3 months was promoted to IT Administrator
on the job training
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Low Voltage Technician. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
As a camp counselor for Planet Bravo I worked with elementary and middle school students. I taught daily classes on creating Minecraft mods using Java programming , 2D game design/development, and programming in C and Python.
● Designing and programming a transmitter and receiver using VHDL
● Control module based elevator system using an Arduino nano and a DC motor control module
● Designing and building a AM transmitter and receiver with build in speaker
● Designing, prototyping, and building a 16-16 RGB LED cube
● Programming Pong, Text Based Adventures games , and Space Invaders using Python, C, and C++
● Designing and programing a breathing rate monitor to warn of potential acute respiratory infection using Arduino and a LM61 temperature sensor
Take a look at the most common Low Voltage Technician skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.