Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
My diverse and unique experience has allowed me to learn the values of team work and effective communication. I was able to further develop these skills and apply project management skills in my most recent experience. Furthermore, I was able to work closely with team members by utilizing strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills in a healthcare setting, as well as using data collection and extraction techniques to solve a problem. I am excited to take these skills with me as I continue to gain knowledge, learn new skills, and begin my career in Health Information Management.
Project Description: Review productivity standard for record analysis, document imaging/scanning, release of information, and data entry.
I was able to identify the key areas where improvement was needed. This included a redesign of daily productivity spreadsheets that team members filled out daily. Making them more user-friendly, as well as implementing features to automate data extraction, helped improve the way data was collected and used. This allowed management to get better insight into how team members were performing.
- Conducted interviews with team members and management
- Improved spreadsheet using Microsoft Excel
- Participated in team meetings and management meetings
- Conducted data analysis using existing data and new data that was collected from the new spreadsheets
- Creation of a data dashboard to help management visualize and understand the data being presented
- Release of Information: 19% increase in productivity from January to February, sustained through March
- Data Entry: 54% increase in productivity from January to February, sustained through March
- Implementation of automated data extraction allow a time savings of 3 to 4 hours per week for management.
- Development of an action plan for the creation of a new productivity standard for paper chart requests processing.
Innovative program director and servant leader with over 20 years experience in early childhood education looking to join a growing organization as part of the Executive team. Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to complete tasks accurately despite interruptions and competing demands. Possess a strong commitment to education and a track record of developing teachers and building teams. Recognized for assessing operational needs and developing solutions to save costs, improve revenues, and drive customer satisfaction. Resourceful and well-organized with excellent leadership and team building record.
Promoted to Manager from Administrator and successfully qualified the A Better Oregon campaign for the November ballot. Responsible for hiring and managing 8 data administrators and 5 volunteers. Established a data entry and tracking system for the campaign, coordinated team meetings and reported all staff petition sheets monthly to the Secretary of State.