Experienced Collections And Accounts Receivable Specialist With More Than 15 Years In Successfully Collecting Delinquent Accounts, Addressing Customer Concerns And Effectively Negotiating Settlement Agreements While Maintaining Positive Relationships And Fostering Goodwill With Customers
Responsible For The Collection Of Delinquent Accounts, Assist Customers With Account Concerns, Negotiate Payment Plans, Process Credit Applications, Process Credit References, Assist Sales With Resolving Customer Disputes, Reconcile Accounts, Prepare Weekly Account Update Reports For Management And Sales Department, Process Credit Card Payments
July 2015 - May 2017 - Accounts Receivable Supervisor
10 Key By Touch - Typing 35 WPM - Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook - Yardi - Great Plains - PBS
References Provided Upon Request
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Fundraising Coordinator. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
My diverse and unique experience has allowed me to learn the values of team work and effective communication. I was able to further develop these skills and apply project management skills in my most recent experience. Furthermore, I was able to work closely with team members by utilizing strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills in a healthcare setting, as well as using data collection and extraction techniques to solve a problem. I am excited to take these skills with me as I continue to gain knowledge, learn new skills, and begin my career in Health Information Management.
Project Description: Review productivity standard for record analysis, document imaging/scanning, release of information, and data entry.
I was able to identify the key areas where improvement was needed. This included a redesign of daily productivity spreadsheets that team members filled out daily. Making them more user-friendly, as well as implementing features to automate data extraction, helped improve the way data was collected and used. This allowed management to get better insight into how team members were performing.
- Conducted interviews with team members and management
- Improved spreadsheet using Microsoft Excel
- Participated in team meetings and management meetings
- Conducted data analysis using existing data and new data that was collected from the new spreadsheets
- Creation of a data dashboard to help management visualize and understand the data being presented
- Release of Information: 19% increase in productivity from January to February, sustained through March
- Data Entry: 54% increase in productivity from January to February, sustained through March
- Implementation of automated data extraction allow a time savings of 3 to 4 hours per week for management.
- Development of an action plan for the creation of a new productivity standard for paper chart requests processing.
Take a look at the most common Fundraising Coordinator skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Seasoned Outpatient Community Educator / Screener for one of the top psychiatric hospitals in East Texas. Very knowledgeable about the difficulties that our senior citizen population face in today's world. Helping hundreds of seniors discuss physical limitations, loss of independence, loss of loved ones, and their mental health.
Case history of patients, visual acuity, retinoscopy, keratometry, contact lens fitting/insertion/removal, pre-op/post-op care of cataract patients, assisted in-office surgical procedures, sterilization of instruments, laser set up, typed all referral letters and correspondence, visual field and OCT testing.