Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Experienced Coordinator. Dedicated and decisive skills with a strategic and forward-thinking mindset. Experience in conducting workshops (Spanish and English), planning, developing and implementing systems, social media and marketing strategy development, problem solution, best practices, leadership, focusing on results. Highly organized multi-tasker with experience and drive to positively impact team success. Knowledgeable about enforcing company standards, employment regulations and best practices.
.Developed training procedures to ensure the efficient performance of service and repair technicians.
.Developed a scheduling system that is highly efficient.
.Created and developed marketing materials and sale campaigns to increase number of customers.
.Produced monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for company to meet company financial goals.
.Provided daily clerical duties.
.Trained and supervised staff.
.Responded and resolved complaints, and reviews from customers.
.Coordinated, monitored, promoted and evaluated Self-Employment Loan Fund business education program to accomplish it's mission.
.Scheduled, organized and conducted educational presentations thought different cities, in English and Spanish.
.helped developed, and translated curriculum into Spanish.
.Facilitated professional support services to small business owners.
.Selected, interviewed, assigned and assisted business workshop instructors.
.Maintained website and created various marketing materials, such as flyers, brochures, radio ads, and presentations.
.Reviewed goals and program objectives.
.Maintained effective communication with board members, staff, various committees that supported program and community.
.Assisted and ensured that all passengers were brief on details of emergency equipment and procedures.
.Coordinated meals in flight.
.Administered first aid to passengers and coordinated first aid efforts, when needed
.Executed excellent communication skills to ensure that passengers were happy during flight.
.Worked with crew to coordinate work flow and to follow in flight procedures.
.Front desk management and customer complaint.
.Answered questions courteously regarding ticketing and baggage handling.
.Announced flight status updates and information about gate changes over airport's PA system.
.Assisted and coordinated departure and flight arrivals.
.Assisted international passengers with immigration and customer forms.
I am a NYS Licensed Nursing Home Administrator with proficiency in complex healthcare delivery systems in a highly regulated environment. I have nearly 10 years of experience in the nursing home industry, initially as a Director of Social Services and more recently as an Assistant Administrator/Nursing Home Administrator. I am skilled at employee management and engagement, communicating, resolving conflicts, business financial management, and problem solving to maximize health care delivery in the Adirondacks. I maintain an unwavering passion for working with and advocating for the geriatric population.
Responsible for implementing and monitoring the facility Quality Assurance Program, including Corporate Compliance.
Assisted in developing and presented the facility's strategic marketing plan in addition to the recruitment and retention plan.
Prepared and presented the financial operations of the facility on a monthly basis to the RDO, COO, CFO, and CEO of the corporation. Presented suggested budgetary cuts and cost saving measures based on areas of trending shortfalls.
Assumed and carried out administrative responsibilities for department heads when absent. Learned departmental job responsibilites as an AIT.
Co-facilitated the facility's 2018 plan of correction and assigned departmental responsibilites. Was the responsible party to ensure auditing completion and compliance.
Revised the Emergency Preparedness Plan in compliance with NYSDOH regulations.
Responsible to oversee the day-to-day clinical, financial, patient care, and administrative affairs an 82-bed skilled nursing facility that included an adult medical day healthcare program and outpatient therapy clinic.
Implemented and Integrated the corporation's mission, policy, and procedures in the immediate post aquisition phase of the facility.
Focused on census development and the recruitment/retention of staff with increased lines of business and referral sources.
Established a strong working relationship with the Licensed Administrator Of Record and the Regional Director of Operations.
Alzheimer's Association- Certified Facilitator for Alzheimer's Support Group Meetings
NCCDP Certified Dementia Practitioner
National Association of Long Term Care Administrators
marathoner, alpine skiing, tennis, road biking, hiking
Information Technology (IT) Professional offering over years of exceptional technical experience and proven ability to manage and maintain mission-critical systems. Experienced team leader, adept at supervising and training diverse IT/Information Systems (IS) staff in high-pace environments on all aspects of installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and support. Exceptional technical acumen and ensures robust security by patching vulnerabilities and protecting against unauthorized access, external and internal threats, and malware.
A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, LPI-LPIC-1, SUSE CLA, Microsoft 70-680, Splunk User
Health IT plus Control Assessment System Administrator (Corporate) April 15, 2010 - April 11, 2012
Application Tester Health IT Plus June 28, 2013 - 2014
• Recorded defects and coordinated issue resolution with development team and functional leads.
• Tested HIPAA Compliance Suite and Optum Compliance Suite several modules applications and logical access controls systems.
• Identified and helped resolve non-conforming product issues.
• Maintained a high standard of workmanship by using only approved data, materials, tools and test equipment.
• User Acceptance Test for OCS/HIPAA - Assessor, Implementor, Vendor Assessment, Assisted Assessment, Self-Assessment, Onsite Assessment, HIPAA Repository, International Disease Code(ICD-9, ICD-10), Compliance Program Effectiveness (CPE) and Monitor Modules.
• Interfaced with business analysts, developers and technical support to determine the best requirement specifications.
• Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
• Hands on experience on SpiraTeam, SharePoint 2010
Health IT Plus Control Assessment
• Assisted Compliance Analyst in Tier 2 and Tier 3 control assessment in compliance with NIST, FISMA standards in gathering evidence and artifacts and updated to Practice Director
• Participated in HIPAA plus quarterly control assessment during 2012 – 2013
• Participated in Optum Compliance Suite quarterly control assessment during 2013 -2014.
System Administrator (Corporate) April, 2010 - April 2012
• Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email and operating systems issues.
• Ordered necessary supplies and parts to repair malfunctioning hardware.
• Resolved virus and malware issues with a 100% success rate.
• Setup equipment and installed software and operating systems on company computers.
• Set up and configured hardware and software on company equipment.
• Maintained accurate hardware and software inventories.
• Liaised with vendors to order and maintain inventory of hardware and software.
Corporate Facility Management (Performed along with System Administrator)
• Planned and executed all aspects of office headquarter move.
• Facilitated organized record retrieval and access by maintaining filing system for both in-house and discharged projects employees.
• Checked, tested and replaced faulty components, bulbs, tube lights and water filters.
• Served as first responder for all facility and facility management issues.
• Assembled and Installed workstations LAN, rack mounting patch panels and RJ-45 I/O's.
Corporate Office Administration April 11, 2012 - June 28, 2013
• Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated area.
• Directed guests and routed deliveries and couriers services.
• Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
• Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
• Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
• Helped distribute employee notices and mail around the office.
• Organized all new hire, security and temporary paperwork.
• Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
• Coordinated, scheduled and arranged meeting and travel calendars, including business and social events.
• Coordinated board and committee meetings, including schedules and information preparation and distribution.
• Created detailed expense reports and requests for capital expenditures.
The job responsibilities are similar to the previous employer Quality Software Services Inc. and support to its divisions and subdivisions. because OptumServe is one of the many companies of UnitedHealth Group Incorporated QSSI merged with it.
Financial Accounts, Economics for Managers. Business Organisation and Office Management, Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour Environmental Science., Law and Practice of Banking and Insurance, Management Information System and Computer Applications, Business Law and Secretarial Practice, Taxation, Small Business Management and International Business, Marketing Management and Service Management Indian Constitutions., Managerial Statistics, Mathematics for Managers, Human Resource Management and Entrepreneural Development, Cost and Management Accounting, Principles and Practice of Auditing, Tourism and Transport Management, Financial Management and Indian Capital Market, Outstanding Achievement Award
Certified SAFe Agilist, Network plus & Security plus, Quality Assurance & Business Analyst, Certified Information Systems Auditor(CISA In Progress), ISACA Cyber Security Fundamentals Practitioner, Amazon Web Services Solution Architect (In Progress), Programming Foundations: Object-Oriented Design, Java Essential Training, Certified Leading and Communicating as a Manager, XML Essential Training & Java XML Integration, Selenium Automation Testing, Rest Assure Web Services Automation
Pre-University Course (Science), Diploma In Software Application (ALPHA), Diploma in Telecommunication (Electronics) Nadigir Engineering Polytechnics Bangalore Karnataka India., Job Oriented Course Audio & Video Technology, A + Course Complete pending certificatio, QualysGuard Vulnerability Management Certification, Attended Webconference with successful gaining knowledge of Cyber Security, Mobile Devise (BYOD, Successful completion of Continue Professional Education(CPE) organized by ISACA, Member of Information Systems Auditors and Control Association (ISACA) since April 2014, Member of Institute of Internal Auditor since March 2014 Active member of NIST Cyber Physical System Working Group (CPS-WG), UDemy Certified SoapUI Testing Specialist
|Windows 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, Red Hat Linux, Centos||VMware Workstation, ESX server, VM Convertor, VMware Infrastructure Client, Microsoft Virtual PC|
• Work effectively with Plant Manager and management staff in support of day to day duties, projects and key initiatives.
• Develop customized reporting and tracking of various projects, compliance and business initiatives including compiling regular and special reports.
• Record and maintain accurate compliance and contract data.(DEP/EPA compliance; paper and electronic filing system).
• Prepare letters, memos and reports for management approval including both routine and non-routine correspondences.
• Maintain an organized and accurate filing system for vendor data, plant information, facility permits, compliance records and employees including maintaining and controlling confidential files and information. (File/manage Employee Safety training records/OSHA recordables).
• Process invoices/purchase orders for transfer to accounts payable, including data entry as necessary. Receive management approval (Req.), process purchase order, confirm received parts/inventory, post invoice, process payment (onsite Accounts Payable), update vendor file.
• Perform monthly inventory audits and report findings to accounting
• Manage corporate credit card: confirm spending, process vouchers, post into accounting system; print monthly reconciliation report, process monthly payments.
• Retrieve General Ledger Reports and update Budget Variance Report, and submit to owner/operator management.
• Coordinate and schedule meetings and conferences.
• Support and coordinate scheduling and calendar for contract maintenance, projects, and compliance.
• Order and maintain all office and general facility supplies/equipment.
• Assist with daily will-call and delivery activities as required to support facility and operations.
• Receive and screen visitors, answer incoming telephone calls in a timely manner; respond to inquiries or route calls appropriately; and accurately record messages.
Developed and created the company's fundraiser compensation calculation procedure and all associated MS Excel spreadsheets.
Managed and supervised payroll team. Verified deadlines for weekly payroll preparation for 100 - 300 fundraisers. Ensured that team member responsibilities were defined and understood. Established and maintained effective communication system. Implemented corrective actions.
Compiled statistical information and created weekly and monthly reports for operations and recruitment departments.
Organized billing and invoice data and prepared accounts receivable and expected revenue reports for controllers and finance department. Monitored ongoing expenses relative to budget projections.
Successfully created and established effective systems for data record retention. Collaborated with developers and QA teams, who are currently bidding for the company's electronic database application development contract.
Directly supported the NY fundraising campaign director in managing operation workflow.
Coordinated all department functions for a team of 15 to 45 fundraisers.
Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency. Updated Operations staff accounts and information on a daily basis.
Created databases and spreadsheets to improve inventory management and reporting accuracy.
Coordinated admission processes, conducted interviews, and prepared new employee records and agreement packets.
Managed the day-to-day calendar for the company's senior director.
Served as the central point of contact for all students and D.O.L. representatives.
Created and maintained spreadsheets to develop reports, compile billing data, and lists.
Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.