Versatile software engineer experienced in Android and iOS mobile application development. Great team player who also works well independently. Quick learner of new technologies.
- Developing and maintaining the Sonos app controller on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows
- Design, documentation, and implementation of new app features and algorithms.
- Writing clean, maintainable code in C++, Java, Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, Python, and C#.
- Collaborating with User Experience designers to implement new user interfaces.
- Collaborating with Product Managers to define and clarify business requirements.
- Fixing bugs and other faults in our software products.
- Writing new unit tests to automate software testing.
- Implementing the support for new languages in our mobile applications.
- Deploying mobile applications using XCode and Android Studio.
- Using Perforce and Git version control systems to manage source code.
- Helping onboard and mentor new junior developers and interns.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Software Engineer Intern. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Working at SAIC, I worked in three different areas. In the first area, using SharePoint, I built web pages and maintained the preexisting site. Also, with VBA and python, I developed a tool that ran analytical reports for the website, as well as tool that searched documents and created new documents with the findings. In the second area, I developed, tested, and helped design tools using MVC 4. In the third area, I worked as systems engineer and made work flows and SysML diagrams.
Graduation Date: December, 2016
Take a look at the most common Software Engineer Intern skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Benchmark Processing Pipeline for Mobile Devices
Score Graph Visualizer
Content Delivery Validator
Hardware Pipeline Monitor
Hands free Browser