Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Accomplished and energetic Facilities Manager with over 9 years of experience in planning, leading and improving facilities. Strategic in developing policies, managing different department. Enthusiastic and motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency. Focused on motivating staff and working with diverse personality types. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
National Associations of Power Engineers - Falls Church, Va
Mainstream Engineering - Rockledge, FL
APPA - Alexandria, VA
IFMA - Houston, TX
Experienced Facilities Manager with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences.
• Provided direct interface and frequent communication with government points of contact and multidisciplinary teams including architects, engineers, and construction specialists.
• Duties included data gathering, analysis, testing and concept development, space and occupancy planning, updating the facilities management process, and transition management.
• Project Manager for NAVSEA HQ physical office moves, furniture installations, and reconfiguring work areas.
• Coordinated with and supervise staff that performs cubicle moves and special event setups in various buildings. Ability to interpret blueprints and specifications.
• Serve as a key customer service lead processing approximately 60 parking requests per day for visitors, contractors and government personnel for over 4,500 spaces at NAVSEA HQ/Washington Navy Yard base.
• With government approval, responsible for distributing parking permits and DOD decals; monitor and update MS Excel file retaining parking data on a weekly basis and communicate irregularities to the Facilities Manager.
• Monitor Facilities "HelpDesk", answering over 40 customer service calls per day from NAVSEA HQ personnel regarding AC/Heating problems, plumbing issues, employee accidents, etc.
• Managed building security, access, and office keys; stayed on call
for building emergencies.
• Assisted with setting up and breaking down conference rooms; participated in safety committee
meetings and implemented measures to increase safety awareness; managed utilities and
• Made daily bank deposits and delivered weekly backup tape to safe deposit box; scheduled and
coordinated delivery service pickups; checked incoming deliveries for completeness and
condition, and distributed as required.
• Researched alternatives for minimizing shipping costs; assisted in inventory control; ordered all
office and media supplies staff; provided assistance to and backup support for the production
• Managed office moves, coordinated with company employees in cubicles for office reconfiguration; interfaced with property manager regarding any issues; attended staff meetings and other meetings as assigned.
This program provided expertise in law enforcement, investigations, corrections, criminal law, research and theory.
•Receiving, inspecting, loading, segregating, and delivering installation supplies and equipment.
•Operating unit-level computers
•Preparing all unit and organizational supply documents.
•Maintaining automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
•Issuing and receiving small arms
•Securing and controlling weapons and ammunition in security areas
•Scheduling and performing preventive and organizational maintenance on weapons
•Coordinating supply activities
•Posting transactions to organizational and installation property books and supporting transaction files
Versatile Building Operation Manager experienced in Project Engineering and Construction Management. Assertive and enthusiastic, with extensive knowledge of mechanical systems.