As a small business owner I did bathroom & kitchen remodels, specializing in custom tile work. My early years in the trade I was trained in drywall finishing and texturing, I later studied plumbing and HVAC. I have been involved in custom furniture building & woodworking for over 35 years.
|I have been trained in the use of excel for scheduling and daily reports I have great communication skills through email and text. I communicate verbally in English only.my people skills are second to none & I'm easy to get along with. I have a strong belief in helping others.|
My first project with Koester Construction was as an assistant Superintendent at Central Campus. I shadowed a veteran Superintendent and learned how the company worked. My first solo project was building a new commercial steel frame and insulated steel panel building for Scotty's Body Shop at SE 6th and Scott. I did some small remodel projects and 2 large apartment remodels before I was chosen to begin a new relationship with the Discount Tire Company. I oversaw the complete construction of the Altoona location and assisted with the Urbandale location. In the fall of 2016 I constructed the Clive Discount Tire store. Prior to the completion of the Clive location I was selected to represent the company in it's first out of state project. In the spring of 2017 I relocated to Williamsburg Va. to oversee the building of 4 more Discount Tire stores. I completed the Williamsburg store in early fall and assisted with the completion of a Virginia Beach location and a Newport News completion in February . I moved on to Chesapeake to start my 4th solo venture for Discount Tire in December of 2017.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Superintendent. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Detail-oriented project superintendent with strong background in architectural drafting/design, blueprint reading, supported by field research and professional work experience in the commercial, multi-family, residential, retail construction and information technology. Providing sub contractor selection/review/management, bringing projects to completion on time and on budget, CAPEX budgeting/bidding/scheduling and monitoring of various projects.
Take a look at the most common Superintendent skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Responsible for daily attendance of employees (Kronos experience)
Responsible to Department Supervisor on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Assigns tasks to employees according to their skills. Decision-making skills with effective organizational skills with congenial ability to command, consult, communicate, gain consensus, inspire, motivate and lead.
• Properly monitors compliance with prevailing standards as well as any workplace accident or incident.
• Manages the work team, integrates new hires; train and evaluate employee work performance.
• Collaborate with maintenance about mechanical issues, as well with other dept. supervisors.
• Enforce PPE, GMP, and SQF standards
• Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative. Motivate and inspire team members, lead by setting good example
• Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
• Trains, directs, and develops subordinates to meet operating, safety, and quality requirements within the department and/or area.
•Supervises production staff to ensure product quality and integrity, and ensures all finished product meets or exceeds customer requirements.
• Creates and implements, with management approval, new ideas and methods to improve production efficiencies,CSI, QI, Safety Scorecard
• Creates and maintains an environment that is conducive to retaining associates. Consistently administers company policies and procedures.
• Supports the 4 P's.
People – turnover, safety, associate engagement; Products – quality and consistency of products; Profitability – contribute to achievement of key iniatives
• Use hand on hand tools to perform routine cutting and trimming of the product.
• Maintain hand and eye coordination.
• Had to follow safety rules and regulations and maintain a neat and clean work area
• Followed PPE guidelines .
• Performed different task effectively such as experienced Cone loader, shoulder cutter, wing cutter, bone inspector, breast puller, breast trimmer, tender cutter, tender clipper and tender puller
• Greeting guests, taking food and drink orders, preparing food and drink, maintaining a clean work environment.
• Learn standard protocol, safety guidelines for handling and preparing food, and how to prepare food through visual instruction and hands-on orientation.
• Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in the work area
• Record customer orders and repeat them back in a clear understandable manner.
• Ringing up purchases, providing exact change, operating credit card machines, and answering questions about menu items.
• Prep ground beef, chicken, and steak, cutting vegetables, and packaging orders for consumption