According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Manager Assistant. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Take a look at the most common Manager Assistant skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Results-driven and highly dedicated professional with solid experience in marketing and client relations an a proven leader in progressively dynamic and challenging positions with working knowledge of the principles and techniques of branding corporate strategy and ideas. Highly motivated expert in personnel, project management, and hospitality with a passion for turning creative vision and the best ideas into shows and events that entertain and inspire. A team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills fluent in English, Spanish, proficient in Italian adept at building productive relationships and building rapport with a diverse set of individuals, seeking a position that fully utilize experience in Public Relations, Marketing, Entertainment and Management.
• Set and managed appointments to show homes to prospective clients. Personally delt with lenders, home inspectors, pest control operators, escrow companies, and the like to ensure that all terms and conditions of purchase agreement were met before closing. • Compared recent property sales to current holdings to ensure competitive market price.• Helped clients decide between financing options to ensure satisfaction.
• Kept up to date on competitive real estate knowledge through attending conventions, reviewing listings and trade journals.
• Experienced with legal matters related to the real estate sales.
• Process Generated lists of properties compatible with buyer requests and needs arranged meetings between buyers and sellers when terms needed to be negotiated.
• Assisted in negotiation of terms surrounding purchases.
• Coordinated property closings and oversaw closing procedures.
• Promote listing through the intelligent use of social media channels, manage the company social page on IG & Linkedin.
• Assisted in the production of Callebaut Ruby R1 Launch Experiential Event at Bass Museum, 2019.
* VENUS' First Pop-Up Event at Soho House Miami Beach, 2019 services included: Full scale ideation and activation: strategy, location scouting, logistics, set design, styling, music programming, brand activations, swag, influencer marketing and strategic partnerships, pre-event and on site event decor and management, coordinated with facilities for logistics, including any audiovisual equipment, assisted in post-event wrap up, managed load in and load out, organized event build, tear down.
• Managed production onsite and pre/post event for EMC/Bizagi Conference at 1 Hotel Miami Beach. 2018.
.• Assisted creatively with event set up and decor, in charge of distribute clothing to event staff, workedalong with the brand ambassador to entertain and pamper VIP'S with brand presents ( hats, pins )at the VIP booth at Shoe Palace for ADIDAS event. 2018.
• Managed VIP'S at the Red Bull Event "Found Paradise" during Winter Music Conference 2017-Nautilus Hotel Miami Beach.
.• Red Bull Sound Select, 3 days in Miami showcasing Music Artist performances at the Hangar Club, Downtown Miami, September 2016.
ISLAND PLANNING CORP (IPC) - Miami Beach, FL
• Coordinated Project logistics for International Luxury Landscape and Urban Design firm, such us Palais Presidential of Libreville in Gabon, Venezia Biennale Italy, Aman Resorts.
• Established and maintained and excellent network of business associates with media personnel as a result of extensive interaction and strong bilingual communication skills.
• Responsible for assisting in overall administration and operations of the company, managing daily office operations, formulating corporate policies and supporting accounting department approved bills and vendor's invoices.
• Executed property management best practices to protect owners investments and maximize profits.
• Facilitated property maintenance issues including and conducting property inspections to ensureproperty is in good working order and maintenance.
• Planned and developed modernization and renovations to property, ensured construction
• Projects met building codes and works area adhere to safety regulations.
• Provided comprehensive administrative support to company's CEO and architects managing both travel and daily agenda.
• Successfully guided homebuyers and sellers through the sale and purchase of properties.
Generated lists of properties that were compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources. Coordinated appointments to show homes to prospective buyers. Established positive flow of communication with other agents, buyers and sellers, mortgage officers, title personnel and attorneys involved in the home buying and selling process. Presented purchase offers to sellers for consideration. Negotiated contracts on behalf of clients. Coordinated property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
.• Market homes in the local community by utilizing a proven successful marketing plan. Create sales brochures for each listing to profitably market the home. Promote sales of properties through advertisements, and participation in multiple listing services. Negotiate the best possible contract for clients. Work with home inspectors and appraisers to determine any and all actions that need to be taken prior to closing. Ensure that all terms of the contract are met prior to closing. Successfully closed big transactions in the last 12 months at the agency.
*Set and managed appointments to show homes to prospective clients.
Personally delt with lenders, home inspectors, pest control operators, escrow companies, and the like to ensure that all terms and conditions of purchase agreement were met before closing.
* Compared recent property sales to current holdings to ensure competitive market price
Helped clients decide between financing options to ensure satisfaction
Kept up to date on competitive real estate knowledge through attending conventions, reviewing listings and trade journals
Experienced with legal matters related to the real estate sales process
Generated lists of properties compatible with buyer requests and needs
Arranged meetings between buyers and sellers when terms needed to be negotiated
Assisted in negotiation of terms surrounding purchases
Coordinated property closings and oversaw closing procedures
Prepared formal documents such as purchase agreements, deeds, and leases
Arranged for title searches
Accompanied and advised buyers during visits and inspections to ensure satisfaction with value and condition of property
Creative Marketing consultant with proven record driven revenue gains and brand awareness through intelligent and creative use of social media. Managed social media accounts for clients such us, Ramona La Rue, Due Baci Italian Restaurant, Iconic Design Gallery, and SB Design Miami all accounts available to view in IG.
Successfully organized, directed, assisted and maintained all kind of events.