Was promoted to gas plant operator in 4 months.
Got Class B CDL in less than a month.
Help maximize profit for a company in running five hundred thousand on a wireline truck in less than a month.
Seven years of oilfield experience.
100% safety record.
- Executed daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections and documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines and company policies.
- Drove wireline truck to jobs.
- Submitted a daily mileage log with trip sheet, fuel, maintenance and delivery documentation.
- Rigged Wireline truck up for engineers to do proper job for customers.
- Rigged up proper tools for job as needed.
- Build guns to perforate casing on production wells.
- Kept inventory on explosives for job as needed.
- Rigged up for jobs such as bondlogs, casing inspection, set plugs and dump cement on production wells.?
Gas Plant Operator
Ref-chem-Contract threw Occidental Petroleum
Denver City ,
- Monitored process units and quality control testing performance for plant processes and water quality sampling.
- Maintained proper chemical inventories.
- Made sound and logical judgments regarding process changes.
- Responded to and initiated proper corrections to process alarms.Maintained correct temperature, levels and pressures on process systems and equipment.
- Routinely drained unwanted fluids.
- Responsible for promoting safe and clean working environment.
- Was Certified in Running Willard Co2 plant, Bennett Ranch Sour Reinjection Plant, Satellite F Co2 plant
- Effectively communicated with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations.
- Started up and shut down processing equipment.
- Reduced downtime during production by maintaining equipment and reducing unnecessary maintenance.
- Reviewed work orders and communicated with prior shift to assess work needs for the day.
- Managed work with little supervision.
- Picked, packed, received, and restocked products with forklift, lift truck and stock picker.
Part time cook/College student
- Provided courteous and informative customer service in an open kitchen format.Consistently kept a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and local sanitation and safety requirements.Followed proper food handling methods and maintained correct temperature of all food products.Prepared healthy, enjoyable breakfasts and dinners for diners.
Allied Oil Field
- Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company standards.
- Performed troubleshooting the pumps, diagnosed the problem and resolved it accordingly.
- Responsible for cleaning, lubricating, and adjusting equipment, parts and machinery.
- Cheerful and energetic
- Valid Driver License
- Class B driver license
- Materials handling training
- MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated Team Player
High School Diploma
Levelland High School
XXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXX XX,
C: XXXXXXXXXX |