Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
An analytical, fast-learner with 7+ years of experience in various forms of on-demand customer service. Outgoing, detail-oriented and proficient at building and maintaining professional relationships.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor MH #15962 - Highly Motivated Behavioral Health and Trauma Therapist who enjoys working with Children, Teens and Adults. Ready to take on new challenges with up to date trauma training that will enhance the daily lives of children, teenagers and adults.
Dedicated to providing the best mental health wellness and care for active duty Military and their family members. Individual Therapy and Family Therapy for men, women, teens and children.
Due to confidentiality, Unable to discuss.
Excellent Teamwork and Electronic Medical Records skills for Avatar, Celerity, Therapy Notes documentation, and Microsoft Office computer software.
Participated in Principles of Microeconomics course at Western University as a distance studies student in highschool
Completed the course on December 17 2016; achieved 0.5 university credit
Bamboo: Thailand Volunteer Group
Travelled with Bamboo to various island communities in the south of Thailand, and collaborated with locals to care for elephants living in sanctuaries.
Pathway To Potential: Representative
Led a campaign at my school called Chew on This! on the International Day for Eradication of Poverty to contribute to a petition to the government, to keep them responsible for their promise to reduce poverty
Me to We: Ecuador Volunteer Group
Went abroad with Me to We to visit communities in the Andes Mountains and the Amazon
Assisted in the building of a local high school in the village of Shuid, digging of a trench to bring running water, harvesting fruit from a local farm, and making crafts for a local women's group to sell
First Nations, Metis, Inuit and Canadian Poetry and Storytelling Traditions: Student Ambassador
Invited schools in the area to participate in a poetry and storytelling seminar that featured First Nations, Metis, and Inuit artists
Directed newcomers around the school and participated in the seminar that my volunteer group created
• Answered calls and directed inquiries to the appropriate staff member
• Made copies and collated documents
• As directed, completed other office support functions
• Worked on special projects as assigned
• Greeted customers at entrance and exit
• Stocked shelves with merchandise
• Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change; established or identify prices of goods, and greeted customers entering self-service store; Issued receipts, refunds, credits
• Helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires
• Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise
• Described merchandise and explained use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers
• Ticketed, arranged and displayed merchandise to promote sales
OSHA Lockout/Tag out
OSHA 10 in Construction and Health
Ramset: Powdered Actuated Tools