Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
As a licensed physical therapist assistant for over 26 years, my skills include:
-providing patient care under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist
-daily documentation and re-evaluations utilizing Raintree software
-utilizing biofeedback for patient education and treatment
-providing quality assurance checks on a monthly basis
-treating a variety of age groups ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics
-supervising patients in aquatic therapy programs
-managing pool chemicals and equipment required for providing aquatic therapy
Registered Physical Therapist Assistant currently in the following states:
I have worked as a travel PTA with the company from June 2007 until March of 2019. In March 2019 I stopped travelling and became a permanent staff member in Staunton, Va. I have provided treatment within the scope of practice as defined by states law in an outpatient setting. I have served as a liasan between patients and physicians to assist patients in understanding their treatment plans and diagnoses. Instructed patients and family members on proper discharge care. Worked as part of team to execute proper care of body mechanics and safety of patient.
As a PRN home health PTA I have traveled to patient's homes to administer simple range of motion and strengthening exercises. I have performed daily documentation and billing in accordance with with the POC outlined by the supervising therapist.
Provided treatment care and daily documentation for patients at a skilled nursing facility. Collaborated with fellow clinicians on appropriate treatment progression. Attended family care planning meetings with fellow health care providers to educate families on discharge planning.
• Answered calls and directed inquiries to the appropriate staff member
• Made copies and collated documents
• As directed, completed other office support functions
• Worked on special projects as assigned
• Greeted customers at entrance and exit
• Stocked shelves with merchandise
• Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change; established or identify prices of goods, and greeted customers entering self-service store; Issued receipts, refunds, credits
• Helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires
• Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise
• Described merchandise and explained use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers
• Ticketed, arranged and displayed merchandise to promote sales
OSHA Lockout/Tag out
OSHA 10 in Construction and Health
Ramset: Powdered Actuated Tools