Bartending Events- On gig basis, Serving guests beverages, Set up/ cleanup, Customer service
Wine knowledge, Sales, Assisting customers bottle wine, Inventory, Advertising, Creating website
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Pizza Maker. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Motivated sales professional offering six years of progressive retail experience. Highly effective at
meeting and exceeding sales quotas on consistent basis. Results-oriented and energetic with unsurpassed interpersonal and communication strengths. Seeking to gain new skills and experience as an automotive sales representative.
Assisted business owner in inventory of books.
Stacked books in boxes to prepare for distribution.
Organized and retrieved books for shipping to customers.
Take a look at the most common Pizza Maker skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Food service professional with 3 1/2 years of combined experience in retail service and hospitality establishments. A team player who has worked with store managers and executive chefs at Ralphs and at Eataly. A proactive leader determined to adapt to any task handed to maximize revenue and productivity.
Seeking Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management
Graduating in Fall 2020
First person in family to earn a college degree
2 years of coursework in Culinary Arts and 3 1/2 years in Hotel Restaurant Management
Graduating Class of 2018
Associate's Degree in Hospitality Management
Certificate in IGETC Entrepreneurship
* Morning and night production crew member
* Experience on-the-line and in prep cook
* Morning production crew in the Fresh Pasta and Salumi E Formaggi department
* Elevated sales to over $19,000 weekly by executing our recipes and customer service interaction
* Leader in handcrafting a dozen versions of pasta
* Provided the supply-and-demand for 4 restaurants (one three-star restaurant)
* Graduated at College of the Canyons in June 2018 with a 3.3 GPA while working part time
* Service Deli manager for night shifts
* OSAT (measure of customer service satisfaction) increased 3% from April 2017 to June 2017
* 1 100% mystery shopper review
* Store performance rose from 4th to 2nd highest in its district in July 2017 (5 month span)
* Former member of the Ralph's Customer First committee assisting to analyze quarterly reviews and the brainstorming of new and more productive ideas for company growth
* Security team student providing transportation to students and professors on site
* Reported all security incidents or suspicious activity
* Inspected vehicles for proper parking permits
* Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases
* Serviced 200+ guests on different stations daily with ensured accuracy
* Increased store sales by 2.5% over the holiday period from Thanksgiving to Christmas 2015