Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Operate in every capacity of the business.
Independent Contractor/Podiatrist: Provide mobile Primary Podiatry services to patients of larger companies under contract, as well as individuals.
Medical Office Administrator: Maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy
Medical Biller/Coder: Prepare billing correspondence and maintain database to organize billing information. Identify and resolve client billing and payment issues.
IT/Support: Designed, developed and actively maintain company website and social media pages.
Please refer to description above.
Motivated EHR consultant & trainer seeking a challenging position where I can apply my practical skills in EHR and advance those skills to serve the healthcare community. I am dedicated to providing comprehensive consulting support for multiple activation projects. I am a hardworking team player who works exceptionally well with individuals of any demographic or background. I strive to go the extra mile for all I come into contact with. My goal is for the client to have a seamless experience free from nuance in an already highly demanding and stressful occupation.
• Facilitates admission paperwork with new admissions & families.
• Enhanced the verification and acceptance process leading to confirm and arrange for admissions & ensures notification to the leadership teams of all anticipated admissions for A,B & B2 Buildings
• (MOD) MANAGER ON DUTY: Facility manager on nights and weekends provided thorough supervision for day-to-day operations of facility in accordance with set policies and guidelines always striving to find and achieve a better benchmark.
• Monitored the nursing and operation of support departments to ensure that resident needs were met and facility was properly maintained.
• Incorporated evidence-based care into practice environment raising the standards of care to ensure high quality care for patients and their families.
• Established & maintained positive relationships with state government regulators during inspections, residents, families, health care providers.
• Set new communication standards that lead to better communication and cooperation between nurses, CNA's, and facility workers.
• Acts as a liaison in following up on customer concerns to ensure timely and satisfactory resolutions.
• Engaged and trained new facility members nurses and admin personal on EMR software Point Click Care (PCC)
EPIC Inpatient Physician Support: CPOE/ClinDoc/OpTime
Deans/Presidents List Laureate multiple years