Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
I am one of the first generation credentialed in Cardiovascular for the American Radiologic Registry Technologists - (CV). This certification combined cardiac and vascular with a 10% pass rate and 90% fail rate where-as I successfully passed on the first attempt. It is a rarity amongst the Interventional community to have this certification. The board has now divided the 2 modalities due to the complexity of the curriculum.
I have an innate ability on the "reading" of peoples personalities. I connect well with others where a solid foundation is built, and trusted for both parties.
Co-Pilot to physician for stenosis and clot of A/V Fistulas and grafts. Operated C-Arm X-Ray equipment in addition.
Insightful radiologist with special interest in interventional radiology, body imaging, and clinical research.
2013 - 2016 Radiology, Resident, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
2012 - 2013 Internship, Madras Medical College, Government General Hospital, Chennai, India
Singapore Medical Council -2019
Medical council of India-2013
Comparison Between Ropivacaine/Dexamethasone and 10% Lignocaine Injection in Distal Glossopharyngeal Nerve Block for Intractable Cancer Pain- A Randomized Trial
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT0
Completed and published:
Single-Acquisition Triple-Bolus Dual-Energy CT Protocol for Comprehensive Evaluation of Renal Masses: A Single-Center Randomized Noninferiority Trial. Artificial intelligence based DECT Texture analysis in Renal and liver masses.
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT0
Artificial intelligence-based dual-energy CT texture analysis of liver and renal lesions.
Co-primary investigator in a multi-institutional study between two institutions (All India institute of medical sciences, New Delhi, India and Harvard Medical School, Masseuchets general hospital, Boston, USA). Part of our work on the differentiation of benign and malignant renal masses is already complete and under review by a journal.
Completed and published:
2015-2016 INDEX-TB GUIDELINES - Guidelines on extra-pulmonary tuberculosis in India
Part of a multiinstitutinal, WHO, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Cochrane initiative for the formulation of management guidelines for extrapulmonary TB India. Worked with a team of clinicians, pathologist and other paramedical staff to formulate guidelines for lymph node tuberculosis.
1. Manoharan D, Sharma S, Das CJ, et al (2018) Single-Acquisition Triple-Bolus Dual-Energy CT Protocol for Comprehensive Evaluation of Renal Masses: A Single-Center Randomized Noninferiority Trial. AJR Am J Roentgenol 211:W22–W32. PMID: 8
2. Manoharan D, Srivastava DN, Gupta AK, Madhusudhan KS (2019) Complications of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography: an imaging review. Abdom Radiol N Y 44:2205–2216. PMID: 5
3. Manoharan D, Das CJ, Aggarwal A, Gupta AK (2016) Diffusion weighted imaging in gynecological malignancies - present and future. World J Radiol 8:288–297. PMID: 4
4. Manoharan D, Kumar A, Krishna A, Bansal VK (2019) Unusual pseudocyst in a wandering spleen. BMJ Case Rep CP 12:e229948. PMID: 8
5. Manoharan D, Bharati SJ, Yadav MK (2019) A novel technique of ultrasound-guided glossopharyngeal nerve block to relieve cancer pain. Saudi J Anaesth 13:279. PMID: 2
6. Sharma SK, Ryan H, Khaparde S, et al (2017) Index-TB Guidelines: Guidelines on extrapulmonary tuberculosis for India. Indian J Med Res 145:448–463. PMID: 6
7. Selvan H, Manoharan D, Sihota R (2019) The Untoward Effect of Neglected Cataracts: Phacolytic Glaucoma. Ophthalmol Glaucoma 2:335. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ogla.2019.06.004
8. Sharma SK, Ryan H, Khaparde S, et al (2017) Index-TB Guidelines: Guidelines on extrapulmonary tuberculosis for India. Indian J Med Res 145:448–463. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_1950_16
Accepted articles, awaiting publication:
1. Iodine Parameters in Triple-Bolus Dual-Energy CT Correlates with Perfusion CT Biomarkers of Angiogenesis in Renal Cell Carcinoma - Americal Journal of Roentgenology.
2. Spontaneous Rupture of an Esophageal Mucocele into the Airway: A Case Report - ACG case reports.
2015 "Trainee Research Prize -Resident RSNA 2015", for research work “Innovative Single Acquisition Split Bolus Dual Energy CT (SBDECT) Protocol for Comprehensive Evaluation of Renal Masses Preliminary Results of Prospective Randomized Trial"
Awards Medical School:
2013 Johnstone Gold medal for the best outgoing student overall in MBBS
2013 Dr.C.Senthilnathan Gold medal for Best out going student
2013 Dr. Vasudeva prize for proficiency in Chest Diseases
2012 Prof. S.Balakrishanan gold medal for proficiency in Clinical Subjects
2012 Dugar welfare foundation gold medal for proficiency in Clinical Surgery
2012 Dugar welfare foundation gold medal for proficiency in clinical medicine, surgery,Obstetrics and Gynecology
2012 S.K. Sundaram prize for proficiency in Medicine
2012 Price memorial prize for proficiency in Medicine
2012 Dr.Guruswamy Mudaliar prize for proficiency in Medicine
2012 1952 MMC batch golden jubilee gold medal in Clinical Subjects
2011 T.T. Ramalingam gold medal for proficiency in Ophthalmology
2011 The Rukmani Memorial gold medal for proficiency in Ophthalmology
2011 Dr.Rangachari gold medal for proficiency in medicine and surgery in third MBBS Part I
2011 Dr.K.K. Ramalingam gold medal for proficiency in Ear Nose Throat
2011 First in AOI intrastate prize for undergraduates in Ear Nose and Throat
2010 II certificate of merit for proficiency in Microbiology
2015 First place in the Residents Quiz at the emergency radiology conference in New Delhi
2012 Chengalpattu Medical College Chemfios South Indian intercollege medical quiz - winner First Prize
2012 Aura All India intercollege medical quiz - winner first prize
2011 25th Eye Donation awareness fortnight intercollegiate Ophthalmologic undergraduate quiz runner- up prize
2011 La Lutte JIPMER 26th Annual intercollegiate All India Mediquiz runner up
Abstracts with oral and paper presentations at various national conferences:
Member, The Royal College of Radiologists, 1 year.
Member, The Radiological Society of North America, 5 years
Member, Indian Radiological and Imaging Association, 5 years
Overall my daily work involves reporting and performing all types of radiological diagnostic investigations and on call duties.
• Reporting all types of radiographs
• Assisting, performing and reporting all barium procedures including upper /lower GI procedures, urographic procedures, hysterosalpingography, sinograms.
• Performing and reporting all types of USGs including abdomen/ pelvis, dopplers , small parts, MSK, antenatal USGS.
• Reporting Mammograms
• Reporting all types of CTs including brain/spine/abdomen pelvis/MSK
• Reporting all types of MRIs including brain/spine/MSK/body MRI/foetal MRI
• Assisting and performing USG, CT guided biopsies and procedures.
• Performing intervention procedures like embolisation, biliary and renal drainage and on call emergency procedures.
• Weekly seminars, case presentations and journal clubs
• Teaching postgraduate MD students
• Discussing cases in MDT meetings
Completed rotational postings in Cross sectional imaging, Radiography and fluoroscopic procedures, Vascular and non-vascular Intervention, Emergency radiology, Trauma Radiology and Women's Imaging.
Cross sectional imaging:
Performed on an average 20 CTs and did 5 CT guided procedures per day.
Performed on an average 10 MRI's per day including arthrograms.
Radiography and flouroscopic procedures:
Reported and average of 100 radiographs per day.
Performed and reported an average of 10 fluoscopic investigations like intravenous urogram, Gastrointestinal studies, hysterosalpingography etc.
Reported on an average 40 CTs and done and assisted procedures such as Splenic and hepatic artery embolization, IVC filter insertion, internal iliac artery embolization etc
Breast Radiology: Reported on an average 15 mammogram, 10 Breast ultrasounds and did 5 ultrasound guided breast biopsies per day.
Carried out on an average 10 antenatal ultrasounds including level II scans per day.
Vascular and non- vascular Intervention:
Performed or assisted various procedures like Central line insertion, Permacath insertion, Bronchial Artery Embolization, Uterine Artery Embolization, PCN & PTBD insertions, Biopsies, TIPS, TACE, Angioplasty, Venoplasty etc
No of procedures: 10-12 per day.
On a average of 3-5 per-month.
Medical Education & Research:
Teaching, training, and supervision of Postgraduate Medical students (residents).
Presented and participated in weekly academic activities like Interesting film session, journal club, case discussions and seminars.
Current research involves two projects on glossopharyngeal nerve block and Artificial intelligence based dual energy texture analysis in Renal and hepatic masses.
Radiology resident trained in all diagnostic radiological modalities and most intervention procedures.
American Heart Association ACLS certified