Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Prepares all funding documentation for each division for RDT&E cost analyst programs within the SAF/FMC Division which allows the Financial and Contracting Departments to execute funds to support the Warfighter:
Job Functions included, but not limited to:
-Receives/directs phone calls and serves as the receptionist for the department by responding in a helpful way to all inquiries
-Maintains office records and logs as directed by supervisor
-Prepares, distributes and files a wide variety of reports as required by processing correspondence reports into patient records
-Performs patient-related registration and insurance activities for providers by interacting with ancillary services personnel at this and other institutions
-Verifying current demographic information with patient
-Updates records into the computer system while ensuring correct release of information
-Handles payments on accounts, charges, and medical co-pays
-Cross-trained to provide similar duties at MMH ER's and Physicians Care facilities
Covered all aspects of personnel/office administration in the WVDOT office. Duties included:
- New personnel orientations
- Entering employee time
- Responsible for $250,00.00 credit card purchases
- Assist employees with policies and procedures
- Answer all Public complaints
- Operate State Radio informing crews of necessary jobs
- Type all correspondence
- Handle all personnel matters
- Workers Compensation/Medical Insurance/Life Insurance
- Organize information, create, edit and print correspondence
- Extensive spreadsheet complition for Regional OSR
- Organize manual filing systems
- Assist other OSR's and their Administration Assistants as required/needed
- Compile information on/from other OSR's for munerous year end reports as directed by the Regional Construction Manager.
- Make travel arrangements and track expenses to ensure that expenses do not exceed travel budget
- Keep supplies in stock according to office needs
- Maintain office equipment in orking order
- Coordinated work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation and employee relations
- Handled understaffing, disputes, termination employees and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Represented organizaation at personel-related hearings and investigations.
- Responsible for Drug Screening of potential employees
- PR Marketing/Sales Marketing/Telemarketing
- Served as company representative at Parkersburg Chamber of Commerce to promote company