Ashley is a creative and enthusiastic teacher, mother, athlete, and artist who is dedicated to children and loves community. She has a passion to use her skills to aid in enriching programs for the youth. Ashley has experience in facilitating children of all ages and backgrounds in educational workshops, events and classes.
Other emphasis' included Art, Education and Culture.
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Creative Director. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
Specializing in radical rewrites, marketing strategy & comedic ghostwriting.
• Excellent client rapport
• A cheerful, enthusiastic, can-do type of person
• Takes full responsibility of tasks assigned
• Writes to order, matching tone, style and voice
• Create original content for marketing & public relations.
• Craft cogent & persuasive email for large scale outreach.
• eCommerce content creation for multiple targeted campaigns.
• Supervise PR & lead Social Media Review-Management for $3.7B client: TruGreen.
• Provide strategic direction and conceptual solutions that result in cohesive messaging and branding of projects.
• Identify relevant blockchain & PR topics in order to craft SEO blogs.
• Blog/ghostwrite for VIP clients.
• Write & edit marketing titles and descriptions for maximum conversions.
• Utilize SEO best practices—with keywords and meta tags—to accurately reach target audience.
• Adjust, edit & improve content to achieve best possible open rate.
• Create content and individualize campaigns for online marketing verticals.
• Create and manage original, persuasive, and conceptually compelling work for rapidly evolving campaign launches and content.
• Collaborate with a team of art directors, designers and account directors.
• Proof layouts and copy to ensure that work is aligned with brand identity.
• Verify proper grammar and spelling.
• Collaborate with product development, graphic design & research teams to ensure copy accuracy.
• Present and champion finished concepts with a strong ability to sell and influence the underlying strategy and direction.
• Collaborate with team members to meet client goals.
Ronald McDonald House - Albany, NY
• Mentor--Guidance & companionship for the children of the RMDH.
• Radiothon Host--Assisted in raising over $150,000 to benefit RMDH children and their families.
Kittens! Los Angeles, CA
• Animal rescue volunteer.
Take a look at the most common Creative Director skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Driven and compassionate Regional Director of Operations for large Therapy Company with 26 years hands-on experience in fast-paced skilled nursing facilities. Accountable and responsible with a strong focus on patient wellness. Expert in Medicare guidelines and compliance. Responsible for managing therapy dept. in fourteen plus sites across southern suburbs of Chicago and Wisconsin.
Currently oversee operations at 14 plus therapy departments in SNF across Illinois and Wisconsin.
Managed a region of 7 skilled nursing facilities in the Chicago land area.
Renee Mills 708-986-6168