Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
• Bilingual (written and verbal fluency) Spanish/English
|• Critical thinker
• Organizational and interpersonal skill
• Problem solving skills
• Verbal and written skills
• Research and analytical skills
• Work well under pressure
• Program development
Provide intensive, individualized, mental health interventions to youth with behavioral or mental disabilities. Document client's behavior and implement the psychosocial rehabilitative interventions as specified in the youth's treatment plan.
• Provide crisis intervention techniques
• Implement Immediate behavioral reinforcements
• Assist in time structuring activities
• Facilitate psychosocial rehabilitative activities according to treatment plan
• Model appropriate behaviors
• Monitor and reported upon therapeutic strategies and programming.
• Document client's behavior and progress
Provided direct care in residential treatment facility for male adolescents age 12-18 with behavioral and mental or developmental disabilities, or ex-offenders who can potentially become involved in the juvenile system.
• Maintained a structured and safe environment
• Interacted with families and schools
• Assisted children in meeting their treatment goals by providing support and encouragement
• Supervised visitation for Spanish spoken clients and their families
• Recorded observation logs for client's daily meetings with case managers and clinicians
• Documented and maintained client's daily progress notes for treatment plans
• Assisted with locating appropriate services for clients transitioning within their community
• Assisted in coordinating and arranging weekly activities for clients
• Attended staff meetings and trainings
• Provided emergency first aid/CPR assistance when needed
• CPR AED Certified • Child Abuse History Clearance
• Safe Crisis Management Trained/Ability to restrain youth if required
• Provided fast, friendly service
• Actively seek out customers on the racetrack and in the aisles
• Offer a friendly greeting. Smile, and make eye contact with customers
• Ask open ended questions about customer's projects in order to determine their needs and level of expertise
• Show enthusiasm with the customer
• When necessary, handle several customers at once
• Follow up with customers via telephone when appropriate
• Answered inbound credit calls
• Researched and analyzed customer's account information
• Explained in detail customers agreements and balances
• Collected and negotiated amount owed
• Assisted customer in creating budget and installment payment plans
• Reconnected electric services for customer
• Processed payment transaction/ Route calls to appropriate resource
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Dedicated professional skilled in planning and implementing specialized services to a diverse population.
Insightful human services professional, who is focused on the larger picture of being part of a team that helps enhance business opportunities . I Possess a strong educational background in the social sciences.
Assist members with daily workout routines and sale memberships. Ensure that the gym is cleaned daily.