Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
To Hiring Supervisor,
Thank you for considering me to become a member of your team. I am a driven self starter, who learns very quickly and strives for perfection in everything I do. I am passionate about about engineering and enjoy find anyway that I can improve operations to be more efficient and secure. I love to learn and am always am looking for new challenges, so that I can become the best version of myself that I can be. I never shy away form a steep learning curve. I look forward to becoming part of your team.
“a learning curve is essential for growth.” –Tammy Bjelland
Currently attending Embry-Riddle perusing a double major in both Aerospace engineering as well as Cyber Security.
Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for
a production environment (Splunk, Elastic Stack, Resilient Incident
• Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and
• Conduct trainings for end users in use of security appliances to field
events and follow escalation policies.
• Identify current and emerging security threats and implement
controls to detect and prevent cutting edge attacks.
• Implement solutions to balance business and federal requirements
with information and cyber security requirements.
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures
and recommend changes or enhancements.
• Use current programming language and technologies to automate
reports, firewall blocking, endpoint remediation.
• Use of Amazon Web Services to EC2 instances, API keys, routing
tables, bucket storage, and Lambda scripting for development,
testing, production, and pen-testing environments.
• Implement mobile device management to prevent leakage of
• Automation of on / off boarding processes.
• Assessment and reconfiguration of current applications and processes
to meet requirement and improve business practices.
• Administration of security information and event management tools
for proper alerting and data usage.
• Administration of endpoint remediation tools to prevent malware
based on signatures and network traffic.
• Maintenance and patching of Linux and deployment servers.
• Evaluation of current security attack vectors and implementation of
Knowledge of multiple SIEMs across 19 different customers.
• Deployment and implementation of new training techniques, policies,
• Development and deployment of IDS/IPS signatures based on
indicators and analysis.
• Testing of IDS/IPS signatures to determine successful detection and
level of false positives.
• Monitor Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/
IPS) alerts, analyze associated network traffic, and document the analysis in prescribed formats.
• Hunt for new threats and signs of compromise within customer
• Assist with the development of mitigation strategies.
• Deploy to provide on-site support and assistance in the event of an
exercise or cyber incident.
• Identify and document network-based tactics, techniques, and
procedures used by an attacker to gain unauthorized system access.
• Conduct technical analysis of data from partners, constituents, and
monitoring systems to understand the nature of attacks, threats, and
• Report detected incidents to agencies, work toward resolution, and
escalate when required according to Standard Operating Procedures
• Coordinate, communicate, share information, with CS&C (Cyber
Security & Communication) and NCCIC (National Cyber Security &
Communications Integration Center) components.
• Support the collection and reporting of performance metrics for
hospitals, airports, and municipalities.
Provided a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
Observed and evaluated children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
Met with parents to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
Successfully supervised and managed 35 employees
Accountable for daily operations, weekly payroll, cash handling, weekly transmittals and receipts
Managed and oversaw the day-to-day operations of concessions including maintaining inventory and vendor relations
Oversee day-to-day operations of the facilities and programs. Direct an expanding and flexible amount of programs derived of activities for all segments, groups, ages, and interest levels for a designated area of the county; oversee the purchase of proper supplies and equipment for programs and the facility\'s operation. Interviews, directs, and evaluates assigned staff. Prepare and submit payroll and review all instructor contracts; prepares area budget. Serves public relations function.
Work on various committees to plan and/or conduct operations for an array of programs for the county. Coordinate various programs for the community for all segments, groups, ages, and interest levels of the County; assist and/or coordinate regularly scheduled special events and program in our district. Recommend purchase requisition of supplies and equipment for the facility and/or programs Supervise day to day operations of the facility.
Help administrate education-based interscholastic activities, which supports academic achievement, good citizenship, and equitable opportunity:
Created work schedules, planned and assisted in staff training and performance evaluations, build relationships with students and the community to establish long-term program growth.
Deliver luggage and grocery items.