Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
IT professional with more than 25 years of experience planning, developing, and implementing Information Technology solutions. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences.
*Review medical records to make sure CPT/HCPCS codes have been billed properly.
* Identify any credential issues for rendering providers.
* Work closely with the coding department that codes are payable with government and commercial insurances.
* Locate any missing payments or rectify any claim discrepancies.
*Work on A/R that is over 90 days old in timely manner.
* Work closely with the cash posting department to make sure patient payments have adjusted correctly.
* Answer any patient inquiries or concern in regards to billing procedures.
*Update any patient demographics or insurance information provide by the patient or medical staff.
* Generate patient monthly statements.
*Maintain in house collection efforts to keep the cost down for rendering providers.
* Collection any payments from patients due from copays, coinsurance or deductibles.
CERTIFIED CONTACT TRACER COVOID-19- JOHN HOPKINS UNIVERSITY- MAY 2020
-Knowledge of COVOID-19 DISEASE
-Maintain HIPPA information security base on CDC guidelines
-Establish interpersonal relationship between TRACER and COVOID-19 Patient
A highly motivated Senior Quality Systems Admin with a solid foundation in Quality Assurance and IT/Laboratory experience. Specialize in applying technical expertise to develop insightful solutions applicable to current business practices.
|Audit Control * Office Organization * Payroll|