Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
IT professional with more than 25 years of experience planning, developing, and implementing Information Technology solutions. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences.
*Review medical records to make sure CPT/HCPCS codes have been billed properly.
* Identify any credential issues for rendering providers.
* Work closely with the coding department that codes are payable with government and commercial insurances.
* Locate any missing payments or rectify any claim discrepancies.
*Work on A/R that is over 90 days old in timely manner.
* Work closely with the cash posting department to make sure patient payments have adjusted correctly.
* Answer any patient inquiries or concern in regards to billing procedures.
*Update any patient demographics or insurance information provide by the patient or medical staff.
* Generate patient monthly statements.
*Maintain in house collection efforts to keep the cost down for rendering providers.
* Collection any payments from patients due from copays, coinsurance or deductibles.
CERTIFIED CONTACT TRACER COVOID-19- JOHN HOPKINS UNIVERSITY- MAY 2020
-Knowledge of COVOID-19 DISEASE
-Maintain HIPPA information security base on CDC guidelines
-Establish interpersonal relationship between TRACER and COVOID-19 Patient
A highly motivated Senior Quality Systems Admin with a solid foundation in Quality Assurance and IT/Laboratory experience. Specialize in applying technical expertise to develop insightful solutions applicable to current business practices.
|Audit Control * Office Organization * Payroll|
I consistently exceeded daily sales goals by presenting customers with the latest trends, providing them affordable options, and boosting self-confidence in customers. I routinely helped as many as 40 customers each day in a high-volume retail and cosmetic environment.
Motivated Office Coordinator with solid experience managing all levels of large scale projects, including coordinating and administration.
Skilled Office Coordinator with experience in the Hospitality industry. Familiar with Export & Import Logistics with 10 years experience. Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
College graduate with excellent research, time management and problem solving skills. Hard working and able to function at a high level in a wide variety of settings.
An accomplished Freight professional with over 18 years' experience in managing transportation departments on numerous levels, fleet operations, driver fleets, DOT compliance and safety, distribution, logistics, supply chains. I take pride in my work, thrive on challenges, works well under pressure and value teamwork.
I have success in improving services levels, revenue growth and reducing costs, driver recruitment, acquiring and maintaining key relationships with agents, vendors and customers. I possess strong analytical management, leadership and communication skills. I can apply in -depth knowledge of industry trends and shifts to offer valuable insights on opportunities for all business needs.
Microsoft Office, Truck-Mate, Active-On-Demand, Cargowise, IES, PO Management Software, Mcleod, Omnitracs, DAT, Truckstop, Comdata, and Google Suite
Took a trucking company that was running out of a “box” in the owner's truck to creating a business. Established / hired drivers, load planning, equipment purchases, safety procedures, HR forms and record keeping to payroll and all business accounting needs. Responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all drivers in the fleet. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
- Ensured that transportation modes and routing are as efficient and as cost effective as possible.
- Created policies, procedures and forms and maintained a plethora of records and reports such as process documentation, DOT, Accounting, HR and financial records.
- Resolves customer complaints relating to transportation and other logistical issues.
- Ensured compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations regarding
- Negotiates transportation services and rates with various carriers and customers
- Researched and recommended the purchase of automated systems, fuel card system, Factoring and others that will increase the company's bottom line
Managed a local and domestic trucking fleet of 47 drivers plus office staff. I managed the execution, direction, and coordination of all freight transportation matters. This includes managing dispatch staff, drivers, budgets, organizing schedules, routes, ensuring that all tractors and trailers as well as drivers are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their daily duties. Identified opportunities for improvement in transportation activities within in the company.
- Doubled the fleet size and doubled the weekly revenue in the first 9 months
- Customer load planning
- Developed relationships with customers, drivers, customers, in order to make sure that deliveries are carried out efficiently and timely.
- Direct the activities of my staff on duties like dispatching and tracking/monitoring of our fleet.
- Monitor to make sure that operations are within the guidelines, safety measures, government laws, DOT standards, HAZ compliance and internal administrative policies
- Involved in the negotiation and authorization of contracts and other purchases related to the company's transportation needs, from staffing to equipment
- Developed indicators that measure effectiveness of drivers and loads
- Handled customer with regards to product delivery and other transportation-associated issues
- Carrying out interviews of new positions offered from office to driver staff, assist in training, and performance appraisals of my staff
Responsible for assisting the DOT Trucking Compliance Manager in ensuring compliance in driver hiring, driver qualification, and maintenance of DOT required compliance records.
- Track all driver credentials (License, Haz-Mat Endorsement, Medical Cards, etc) and send renewal notification reports to Managers
- Assist in Driver Annual Review process to include request for MVR's and distribution/collection of certificates of violation as well as assist in completing all driver safety performance history checks and DOT drug/alcohol history checks
- Populate and manage software to ensure all driver credentials and files are compliant with FMCSR. Manage and maintain all printed and electronic driver qualification files, medical files, and compliance files in a secure and confidential manner
- Maintain Omnitracs Driver Log system and assist in reviewing driver logs and running violation Reports. Maintain file on each Truck for DVIR's (Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports). Conduct periodic driver audits
- Conduct new driver materials, conduct new hire orientations and on boarding
Responsible for planning, routing, pricing, and management of import freight to the USA for many large and small import customers. Responsible for the organization and development of new accounts, data management and problem solving.
- Worked with planners and coordinated freight movement from shipper to plants, warehouses and customers.
- Collaborated with Load Planners and Fleet Mangers.
- Reviewed, managed and negotiated rates with carriers for various movements via ocean, air, trucking and rail.
- Maintained carrier, customer and agent relationships.
- Created client-specific service proposals by analyzing their freight needs.
- Examine and inspect shipping manifests and documentation to ensure compliance with customs law. Also inspecting physical cargo in warehouses and cargo terminals.
- Monitor the performance of international vendors and maintain relationships with other brokers, agents and customers and vendors.
- Recruited, hired and trained 9 new employees for Import Break-bulk and managed team for 10 years.
- Identified inefficiencies and made recommendations for process improvements.