Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Portuguese language teacher (freelancer)
- Students training.
- Students training by Skype.
- School activities development.
- Translation services.
- Handle incoming calls from a Europe customer base.
- Provide detailed information on services and products to customers.
- Make appropriate storage recommendations based on customer requirementslocate available storage space.
- Enter accurate and complete customer information into system.
- Process bookings and orders within time frames.
- Maintain updated records of all customer interactions.
- Assisting clients with property sales and development
- Preparing and Interpreting legal documents including listings and sales contracts
- Providing legal, economic and market advice
- Liaising with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors and pest controllers
- Ensuring terms and conditions of agreements are met
- Maintaining and liaising with clients- Coordinating property closings and overseeing document signing
- Analysing market trends to determine competitive market prices
Flying to São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Angra do Reis, Paraty.
- Conducting weekly reporting;
- Flight calculations.
Robinson R22, R44 and Eurocopter AS 350 B, BA, B2, B2 VEMD.
- Flying São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Angra do Reis, Paraty.
- Flight instructor Instructor at AGD aviation school.
- Conducting practical and theoretical training, using audio
- Visual and multimedia equipment.
Developing piloting technique, including flight safety, air navigation, aviation law, thorough knowledge of the rules, responsibilities and accountabilities pilots.
- Techniques documents elaboration, including flight safety, air navigation, aviation law.
- Office work coordination and provision.
- New employees adaptation.
- Employees certification.
Aviation Law Sao Paulo Flight School
Law course (Incomplete) “Paulista” University
Data processing technician “Sir Isaac Newton” College
Russian language St. Petersburg State University
Logistics St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
Marketing National Research University Higher School of Economics
Commercial Pilot – Helicopter Sao Paulo Flight School
Flight Instructor – Helicopter Sao Paulo Flight School
Ground School HB/AS 350 B, BA, B2, B2 VEMD Helibras/Eurocopter
Class 1 Medical Certificate Air Force
Portuguese - Native
Italian - Intermediate
English – Upper intermediate (attending)
Russian – Intermediate (attending)
Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on submersibles, surface vessels and support equipment as directed by the maintenance program. Performs/assist in pre and post dive inspections. Corrects failures assigned by supervisor. Design and write troubleshooting procedures.
Assist pilot in maneuvering passenger submarine during dive tours, monitors operational equipment during dives, briefs passengers on safety, provides dive tour narration and commentary to passenger audience. Participation in vessels maintenance including replenishing supplies of sodasorb, hooking up cables to charge submarine batteries and air systems. Identifies potential operational or maintenance problems and resolve or eliminate problems.
Ensuring efficient functioning of the office by managing and updating daily accounts, executing payroll, preparing and issuing work schedules and time sheets, liaising with customers and ordering inventories.
Drafted working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables, as required for instructions to installation crew. Installation of cable TV systems in private homes, condominiums and hotels. Inspect equipment and systems to identify issues and report problems to repair technicians. Demonstrate excellent mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including design, use, repair and maintenance.
Aviation Maintenance Manager with over 20 years of expertise as a manager, leader, aviator and mentor with proven adaptability eager for the next challenge. Successfully managed peers and subordinates, logistics operations, comprehensive Quality Management Systems and complex aviation maintenance programs both Foreign and Domestic including military equipment valued in excess of $840M. Maintains current Secret Clearance.