Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Abraham "Abe" Mendoza, 21, 2018 graduate of a private university called, Kentucky Christian. I Graduated with a double major, in Business with an emphasis in Administration and a minor in Biblical Studies. I am a young experienced worker, with management and supervising under my belt along with the workforce side of things. I am bilingual in both Spanish and English, proficient in reading, writing and translating in both. I am certified in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. I have experience in Accounting, Financing, and Strategic Management/planning. I have volunteered for "FCA", Fellowship of Christian Athletes which is a non-denominational Christian sports ministry that focuses on Coaches, Campus, Camp and Community ministry. I also have experience in the production industry while interning for a partnership company with Ford Motor Co, called CEVA Logistics. I played collegiate soccer at NCAA D2 Kentucky Christian where I received a soccer scholarship that paid 75% of my four years there and currently play for Derby City Rovers a Semi Pro club in Louisville. Being a collegiate athlete has taught me strong leadership and teamwork qualities that I help me work well with others. I am a competitive individual who can offer an outstanding work ethic. I am very ambitious and creative team builder who can prepare many strategies, plans, and objectives to better not only myself but others around.
Fellowship of Christian Athletes (2012-2018)
Derby City Rovers PDL team (2014-Present)
Dishwasher with expert knowledge of cleaning equipment, products and techniques. Focuses on completing all tasks quickly and with high quality standards in mind.
• Well-versed in ensuring proper supply of clean dishware, utensils, glassware to stock the allotted dining area
• Highly skilled in separating washable items
• Adept at disinfecting kitchen area
• Able to handle and transport glassware cautiously
• Well-experienced in removing trash and debris, and emptying trashcans
• Familiar with procedures required for cleaning the dish machine
Dishwashers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Transferring equipment from storage areas to work stations.
• Cleaning the floor and walls.
• Offering help to cooking staff.
• Maintaining stock supply of food.
• Operating dishwasher machines.
able to left over 50 pounds, i am also able to unload a truck in a timely menner . i work hard , and i take pride within my job duties.