Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
Highly motivated Firefighter / EMT with over 17 years of combined career / volunteer experience. Detailed knowledge in fire suppression, technical rescue, driver-operator, hazardous materials, fire inspections, and fire prevention. Effective at quickly assessing situations and responding with effective solutions. Highly reputable for superior performance, accuracy, attention to detail, and decision making abilities.
• Assign tasks to assigned personnel, lead/manage/coordinate the completion of assignments, and complete required paperwork to document shift activity and work accomplished. Delegate duties and tasks as necessary.
• Command firefighting crews (on-airport and mutual aid) in the proper selection of response equipment, extinguishing agent, and to lead the firefighters in firefighting and rescue operations.
• Responsible for one or more major department duties, which may include, but not limited to fire and life safety inspections, hydrant inspections, fire extinguisher inspections, fuel facility inspections, EMS/QRS program, fire equipment and apparatus testing, etc.
• Ensure that shift personnel comply with all Standard Operating Procedures.
• Monitor the status of the ARFF emergency response vehicles to ensure compliance with Part 139.
• Monitor the status, capabilities, performance, and wellbeing of shift personnel and inform the Fire Chief of irregularities and conditions, which would impact a Firefighter's ability to perform their job.
• Ensure response to emergency incidents including, but not limited to aircraft, buildings, property, facilities, vehicles, medical, hazardous materials, and other incidents endangering life and/or property and they are handled appropriately.
• Conducts preliminary investigation of fire cause and origin to determine need to notify appropriate authorities per SOPs. Secure incident scenes and establish fire lines to prevent unauthorized persons from entering incident area to protect and preserve incident area for post-incident investigation.
• Directs, coaches, and conducts training for personnel on shift to include, but not limited to aircraft rescue firefighting, structural firefighting, hazardous materials, water rescue, vehicle rescue, fire inspections, fire instruction, vehicle operations, emergency medical services and other courses as assigned by the Department.
• Develop and/or maintain fire, rescue, life safety, and/or emergency medical training programs in accordance with state and national guidelines and regulations.
• Establish Incident/Unified Command at an incident site as required, and take command until relieved by the appropriate officer per the Incident Command SOP.
• Communicate with co-workers, Command Post, Emergency Operations Center, mutual aid, and others during emergency situations by two-way radio, phone, in person, or other methods of communication.
• During roll call, assigns tasks and schedules duties to assigned personnel in order to accomplish assigned tasks and duties as set out in the SOPs and other assigned duties in coordination with the Fire Chief. In the absence of the Fire Chief conducts roll call with assigned personnel.
• In the absence of the fire chief performs operational duties of the fire chief.
• Complete reports, forms, and journal entries on daily activities, emergency incidents, non-emergency incidents, fire inspections, equipment inspections, and vehicle inspections
• Perform complimentary customer service functions
According to our data, these resume designs are the most suitable for Captain. You can easily get a similar resume design in 10 minutes. Just select the one you like the most!
7 years experience serving guests at upscale fine dinning restaurants.
I speak 3 languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Focused waiter successful at multi-tasking and delivering prompt and friendly service to all customers.
Take a look at the most common Captain skills, don't hesitate to use them in your resume to catch recruiters' attention.
Completed Military Apprenticeship Program 3000 hours for 1045N Power plant mechanic (aircraft engine mechanic)
Intermediate Maintenance Activity (IMA) Documentation (A-) 8 September 2016
Aviation Machinist Mate helicopter fundamentals strand (NV-1) V02 13 April 2015 to 22 April 2015
Aviation Machinist Mate Common Core (NV-1) 23 March 2015 to 10 April 2015
Airman Apprentice Training Core Course (A-) 19 November 2003
Airman Apprentice Training Squadron (A-) 24 November 2003