Choose and edit as your own
Get inspired by the best resume examples picked for your profession and create your!
Add pre-written phrases
Describe yourself as a professional just in 2 clicks! All the phrases you need are prepared by us
Save and Download your Resume
Save it in PDF format. Ready-to-sent to you employer!
• Monitor NY PPFA office space during the day
• Provide primary support for the telephone switchboard console and routing of calls to appropriate people or location(s) with the national office
• Greet and announce affiliate visitors, job applicants, vendors, board members and other PPFA employees
• Assist with creating access cards and monitor associated system
• Prepare incident/ accident reports and contact appropriate law enforcement and/ or desk security as required
• Schedule and maintain master calendar for conference center
• Assist staff with the facilitation of meetings, conferences, rapid response meetings and special events
• Assist with sorting and scanning of incoming/outgoing mail and log deliveries when necessary
• Monitor radio communications and assist as needed
• Assist in scheduling security for PPFA senior management
• Develop mental inventory and awareness of building tenants
• Support office safety plan, building evacuation plan, fire evacuation processes; maintain local law enforcement contacts
• Support ad hoc requests for administrative support from office
• Serve as Administrative Coordinator
• Serve as backup for AV Coordinator
• Other duties as required by Manager
CPR, AED, First Aid Certification
May 2018 to May 2020
FEMA Incident Command System ICS-100 Certification
February 2015 to Present
FEMA Active Shooter Security Training Certification
September 2014 to Present
March 2017 to Present
Having worked as the Sales & Marketing Manager at Rocky Ridge Retirement Community for the past 5 years and the Lead Concierge for 2 years before that, I have built many skills and qualities that I believe would serve me well working as the Account Manager at Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge. As a driven and results oriented employee, I thrive on identifying the needs in my workplace and giving the best customer experience possible by having taken a vested interest in all areas. I am highly driven and have worked hard to build my career on integrity and great work ethic and believe my background of the past 7 years in Sales & Marketing would serve me well in this role. Being a very people oriented person and team player who loves people, I thrive on building relationships with others, managing events, and overseeing and supporting others in their role to be the best team possible. I would love the opportunity to challenge and grow my career in a new way in the Account Manager position, continuing to challenge myself in new and familiar ways as an Individual and Professional.
Results-oriented Financial Sales Representative bringing 10 years' success in growing asset securitization pools at banks and hedge funds. Client-facing, customer-obsessed Enterprise Support lead specialist with 3 years experience with the most prominent AWS adopters. Highly skilled in converting prospects into long-term clients and delivering customer service exceeding client expectations in both speed and accuracy. Team-oriented and dedicated to working with team members to find customer-driven solutions to emerging issues. Increasing revenue by educating customers and gaining trust through transparent support. Determined to grow at AWS in an Account Management role that allows me to start from the customer and work backwards to solve all issues.